Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*higher side not lower!!

Here is my 2 room, 2 nail table salon within a health club, fifth trading year so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 878
A few more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 784
Oh and another, I can't seem to upload several at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 809
Last one I promise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 897
My salon has had some bits added! I have since brought in Vinylux but can't be taking more pictures, it takes me ages to get a nice shot ;)

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215718.932692.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215718.932692.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 999
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215764.073725.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215764.073725.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 976
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215804.465794.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215804.465794.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 946
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215842.439210.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215842.439210.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 923
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215882.325440.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215882.325440.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 878
Hi Verde, I love your room!!

Can I ask you a couple of questions:

1 where did you get your words from; and

2. Is that wallpaper or paint that you've used to create the stripes??

Many thanks, Diane

Ladies I'm loving all the inspirational set ups/rooms......once I'm sorted ill add some pics of mine too.
I've had to rethink mine as now having to be within my living room and not my spare room as originally planned.....so any ideas etc would be much appreciated.....ill attach a photo of the living room so you can see the space...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369226968.957923.jpg

Thanks girls xx

I want to add a dimmer switch to my spare room and some low lights strung from around the window to make it more relaxing and have a therapeutic feel to it.

I have my nail station in a different area of the house to keep nails and beauty separate.

Here is my home set up. Sort of finished, had my first client in this morning but still need to put up shelves to put my Pinks products on etc. Hope you like it!

I really love what you've tried to achieve in your room. What are those lights in the fire place in the first picture? Thanks

I really love what you've tried to achieve in your room. What are those lights in the fire place in the first picture? Thanks

Think they are t light candles

Hi Verde, I love your room!!

Can I ask you a couple of questions:

1 where did you get your words from; and

2. Is that wallpaper or paint that you've used to create the stripes??

Many thanks, Diane

Thank you!! The wall decal is from eBay and the wall is painted - stripes are created using Frog Tape and a spirit level!!

Xxx

Thanks, thought so too.

Yeah they are, the fireplace was huge - big old farmhouse! So I shoved some gravel off the drive and put some candles in. Different coloured ones like they do in Buddhist temples... I've put some big church ones in now as well to fill the space.

Beautiful! I love the sarong on the bed.

Thanks! Its from Pinks Boutique, about £15, got a couple of different colours, they are just gorgeous

Yeah they are, the fireplace was huge - big old farmhouse! So I shoved some gravel off the drive and put some candles in. Different coloured ones like they do in Buddhist temples... I've put some big church ones in now as well to fill the space.

Can you please put the pictures up? I've got a very big fireplace too so looking for ideas. And your sarongs, can you get them online?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

20130526_180410_zps4cdb3e14.jpg

My fantastic husband has just finished this for me today, you wouldnt think it used to be 3 outdoor loos! Its for hair extensions primarily but theres space behind where im stood to branch out :-D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

My fantastic husband has just finished this for me today, you wouldnt think it used to be 3 outdoor loos! Its for hair extensions primarily but theres space behind where im stood to branch out :-D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Looks great, loving the wallpaper! Can I ask where you got your chair from, I've been looking for one just like it :)

Latest posts

Back