Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a reception desk in the far corner? I love that.. Where did you get it from?!! X

It is yes. I got it off ebay for £30!! Bargain eh :D My hubby stripped it down and repainted, he made the manicure tables too x

It is yes. I got it off ebay for £30!! Bargain eh :D My hubby stripped it down and repainted, he made the manicure tables too x

I love it!! It's just what I need in the salon.. What did you search for to find a desk with the section to go around the front? X

I love it!! It's just what I need in the salon.. What did you search for to find a desk with the section to go around the front? X

Aww thank you :wink2: I was searching for months for a suitable reception desk and searched ebay using lots of different words...if you put desk in it may bring something up?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421944504.617527.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421944522.030601.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421944539.883819.jpg

Looks lovely but is you salon called SNM!?

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

LOL it is indeed. Mine and my business partners first names.. Seeing as we couldn't go with M&S, thought we'd spice it up abit 😏

LOL it is indeed. Mine and my business partners first names.. Seeing as we couldn't go with M&S, thought we'd spice it up abit 😏

Spiced it up a lot! Hahaha, it's a good name x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

God I'm really struggling on deciding how I'm going to set mine small cabin up!
How did you guys decide how you wanted it to look, were you inspired? Did you go to a specific shop?
I've only got a small space like 2.5mx3.5m so I'm literally on minimal space, I don't want too much in there as I don't want it to look cluttery... im sure I'll work it out, but if you have any places or shops for ideas I can look at for cupboards or tables or shelves or chairs that you know of, would be a great help! X

Sounds like my tiny room that I work from.
Finally have it almost the way I want it, decorated on a shoe string.
Will try and upload pics when it's done. I'll be relocated to a slightly bigger room later this year, so looking forward to that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooh how exciting for you!
And I would love to see pictures of your current setup! Just to get an idea really! Most people on here have quite a lot of space to work in and it looks amazing, but it's nice to see people with smaller setups and how they use the space wisely etc x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422522395.326608.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422522402.742271.jpg
I've had a little freshen up and change in the salon! 💜

My new nail salon is almost ready for opening next week. Setting up on my own after nearly 10 years in a salon, scary!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423604416.941075.jpg

Beautiful
I absolutely love it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back