Your Suggestions needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raw-beauty

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks,

I have something to ask you. My current job in marketing profession is soon be ended due to the contract with my current employer. The contract will finish by the end of June, so I was thinking to do Creative course after the contract, then after the course I want to do the nails as full time mobile. Do you think its possible for a beginner? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks xx:hug:

I would do the course hun & advertise straight away with a reduced rate say £20 per set £10 for infills for example but tell your clients the prices will be going up after say 4 months for example & have a new pricelist to show them maybe, this way you might build up a loyal client base from the start & how are you going to get good if you dont practice!! xxx

Anything is possible, its just how determined you are to make it happen!

Its probably best for you to contact Creative directly for one of their up to date brochures to find out about whats available in the upcoming months.

When you complete your foundation course at Creative, it would be best if you can get loads of models to practise on. Charge half price or so, but warn them that your prices will go up as you get better.

The better and more confident you get, then I guess will be the time to start your mobile work...

Goodluck.

~shelley~ said:
I would do the course hun & advertise straight away with a reduced rate say £20 per set £10 for infills for example but tell your clients the prices will be going up after say 4 months for example & have a new pricelist to show them maybe, this way you might build up a loyal client base from the start & how are you going to get good if you dont practice!! xxx

Sounds very good. Thanks for the encourangement. xxx

ADiva1 said:
Anything is possible, its just how determined you are to make it happen!

Its probably best for you to contact Creative directly for one of their up to date brochures to find out about whats available in the upcoming months.

When you complete your foundation course at Creative, it would be best if you can get loads of models to practise on. Charge half price or so, but warn them that your prices will go up as you get better.

The better and more confident you get, then I guess will be the time to start your mobile work...

Goodluck.

I have contacted Wendy at Creative today, she has course starts on 14th June, but I am really nervous about it, as it would cost me £490 to do the course, and I won't have any income once my job is finished, so.... I am so upset and worried sick:cry:

raw-beauty said:
I have contacted Wendy at Creative today, she has course starts on 14th June, but I am really nervous about it, as it would cost me £490 to do the course, and I won't have any income once my job is finished, so.... I am so upset and worried sick:cry:

Dont worry Hun if you love nails then doing the course is a must for you, could you get a part time job? just until you have done the course? I'm sure you will find a way hun.

jan xxxx

Just go for it I did and am loving it I spent our holiday money to do the foundation course and everyone was so supportive :hug:

Janny B said:
Dont worry Hun if you love nails then doing the course is a must for you, could you get a part time job? just until you have done the course? I'm sure you will find a way hun.

jan xxxx

I really hope I will, at the moment I just feel im like a loser:cry:

raw-beauty said:
I really hope I will, at the moment I just feel im like a loser:cry:
aw hun, dont feel like that - everything will drop into place soon - im sure xxxxxxxxxxx

~shelley~ said:
aw hun, dont feel like that - everything will drop into place soon - im sure xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, thanks, keep fingers crossed for me. xx

Can you tell me what course you were priced for, as I contacted Creative in Glasgow and they sent me a printed brochure that said 550+vat for l&p induction, along with a reg form for 850, I am a bit confused about the pricing.

Andrea

Andrea J Ashley said:
Can you tell me what course you were priced for, as I contacted Creative in Glasgow and they sent me a printed brochure that said 550+vat for l&p induction, along with a reg form for 850, I am a bit confused about the pricing.

Andrea

The course they have quoted me was Foundation course, and Wendy (the trainer) told me that all the prices for sames courses all shoud be the same throughout the country.

Latest posts

Back