Your thoughts on natural lift facial massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahc

Reaction score
is it a popular service?
what age group, type of client does it appeal to?
do your clients see results straight away?
how much do you charge? would it work for a mobile therapist?
who did you train with? im looking at the gateway course

I did mine with Gateway, brilliant course, sadly I haven't had anyone book for it lol :(

I do something similar, its based on Indian face massage.

It is lovely to give and receive, but as Jo says, no one books it. What I tend to do is offer it as a package, head shoulders, knees and toes goes well, I sell it as a oriental face massage with thai foot massage.

I also use elements of it in my hopi ear candling deluxe session.

would I do the course? yes, it is invaluable to know a good facial massage routine.

Could you tell me exactly what this is please? :)

Hi
I trained with inspire and find its a great treatment. Clients love it as its incredibly relaxing and I feel massage is one of the most beneficial treatments you can do for your skin so i really promote this, it appeals to the more mature client.

Great if youre mobile as not much product to take with you and clients will love this treatment at home especially in the evenings so they can really relax after and go to bed!

i'd say go for it, I love facials anyway and really enjoy doing this x

Could you tell me exactly what this is please? :)

It's a facelift massage that uses acupressure, Tsubo and reflex points , usually called facial rejuvenation :)

I offer this and it's one of my biggest sellers - I offer a course of 5 treatments paid upfront and they get the 6th free.

Fantastic instant results that really last.

I went on a 4 day intensive course. I know there are one day courses available but I am not sure what the results would be like. Unless you do the moves exactly right, you will not get the long lasting lifting required.

I also had to do case studies and then an exam at the end of it ... so not just a certificate of attendance.

I offer this and it's one of my biggest sellers - I offer a course of 5 treatments paid upfront and they get the 6th free.

Fantastic instant results that really last.

I went on a 4 day intensive course. I know there are one day courses available but I am not sure what the results would be like. Unless you do the moves exactly right, you will not get the long lasting lifting required.

I also had to do case studies and then an exam at the end of it ... so not just a certificate of attendance.

Hiya, may I ask who you done your training with? And where?

Pam xx

Pam

I did my training with Mary Dalgleish on behalf of the London School of Champissage. Her email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Jane

Hiya, may I ask who you done your training with? And where?

Pam xx

I offer this, did my training with Elaine Allen of Akasha Training in Sheffield - fab course, excellent tutor - very knowledgeable and friendly.

Would highly recommend doing this - it would be great for mobile as you only need oils, towels and a couch. Very nice treatment to have - most clients will fall asleep during this.:hug:

I offer this treatment as well, it was called eastern facial massage when I attended the course, using massage you work on facial muscles, and help clear lymph, it's very relaxing, although clients ayes are usualy quite wide because you work around the eyes, but they all feel very relaxed afterwards, i have tried to do this on myself, but doesnt work the same he he, I woudl do the course, it can be added into other treatments as well x

My mum does lift facial massage at beauty salons in Windsor. She is 57 and is keen on doing different cosmetic manipulations. Results are visible but you should be very persistent because it’s a slow process (as i see).

Latest posts

Back