Your views on Tantruth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
Not happy with the usual spray tan lotion i use so i am trying out the tan truth lotions.. anyone have any reviews on them??
I went to my local sallys salon services and was pleased to see there is a range of different sized bottles you can buy and that the prices are cheap!! Love the idea of the small exfoliators too.. good idea to give to clients with their spray tan as a sample!!

Anyone got any info or advice...

:)

Hi, Im a mobile spray tanner, and I use a range of products for special offers etc, I currently use Tantruth and must say my clients are very very happy with this nad yes its a good price, I also use Sienna X which also an excellent tan, then for special offers, I use Brown Bitz very cheap very true colour (cherry) is a medium but is a dark medium .. Hope this helps x

I offer Fake Bake and Tan Truth, on myself i actually prefer Tan Truth but do find Fake Bake and St. Tropez lasts a little longer so this is reflected in my pricing. I do know if you contact companies most will send you a sample xxx

I bought the tantruth kit for sallys, I was going to use tantruth to practice with a up grade to fake bake or another brand but I love tantruth now and so do my clients!! Sallys is only a 10 min drive for me so I can stock up easy!! They only thing I would love to change is the way they grade the colour I would love if they done it in •\• xxxx

I personally wouldn't use tantruth, not that I've tried it so really don't have the right to comment if you like - BUT I know someone who does use it & I've seen orange bits numerous times :eek: & from what I've read on here a lot of people don't rate it. I researched a lot before doing my training & I was really put off with going with tantruth training/products, just my thoughts though xx If you put in tantruth into the salon geek search bar a lot of posts will come up hth xx

I trained with Tantruth and think its lovely just remember every tan lotion you use will be a different colour on everyone (everyone is different) I've used the normal and extra dark. I love them both i now use the Boost juice for a deeper tan. I have also tried suntana which i think is good too but not on all my clients they prefer Tantruth. It's all trial and error tbh. Good luck on deciding :lol:

I trained with tantruth and use there solution; all my clients love the colour and are really happy with the outcome!

I personally wouldn't use tantruth, not that I've tried it so really don't have the right to comment if you like - BUT I know someone who does use it & I've seen orange bits numerous times :eek: & from what I've read on here a lot of people don't rate it. I researched a lot before doing my training & I was really put off with going with tantruth training/products, just my thoughts though xx If you put in tantruth into the salon geek search bar a lot of posts will come up hth xx

I agree x

I tried it because money was tight and all i can say in my opinion is you get what you pay for ! way to orange for myself and my clients taste, doesn't wear off well. But in one way I love Tantruth as the local salon to me have just changed over to Tantruth and my spray tan clients have doubled as a lot of local ladies had one there and wasn't happy so have come to me.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back