YouTube nail tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi326

Reaction score
Hi all fellow geeks
I am going to attempt to do my own tutorials, a bit nervous so need advice
What do u need like what's a good video camera as I don't have one where any tip or tricks.
Your advice is always welcome

competition nail DVDs by the best in the industry only(professional DVD only)

please can you help with links to competition nails and or salon nails only

i know YouTube has 1000 s and if there are very good ones then send
but ideally looking for the perfect set how to for competition nails and salon nail only not load of art work ones or 3d ones for now thank you does Gigi have one also

have seen

seen already
Sam Biddle
nail zoo
essential nails
Kirsty Meakin
Jenna Lambert
these are not the one i am looking for

but am looking for competition and or salon nail for the perfect set instructional DVDS only
these can be in any language and from all around the world (not art though)
thank you

what type of filming are you going to focus on

hd filming a must
lighting/daylight
sound

Hi all fellow geeks
What do u need like what's a good video camera as I don't have one where any tip or tricks.

I film my tutorials on my iPad, and edit/add text etc. using an app then upload in HD xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I film my tutorials on my iPad, and edit/add text etc. using an app then upload in HD xx

I'm sure you've said it before but What's your channel? I'm looking for more to subscribe to!
OP let me know your channel once your up and running too!!

I'm sure you've said it before but What's your channel? I'm looking for more to subscribe to!
OP let me know your channel once your up and running too!!

Hehe! I'm not very interesting, but here goes, lol! Search CODWIDOW77 - that's the name of my channel. I really need to do more!! xx

Hehe! I'm not very interesting, but here goes, lol! Search CODWIDOW77 - that's the name of my channel. I really need to do more!! xx

Lol! Now I'm watching eagerly awaiting....#no pressure!

Lol! Now I'm watching eagerly awaiting....#no pressure!

Haha! 😱😱😱😱😱 x

Hi all fellow geeks

You'll need a decent, well-lit area - nowhere dark and try not to have people strolling around in the background and stuff. There was someone who has made something of herself who became quite infamous for having snoring dogs and sleeping boyfriends in the background!

Try to do a trial run to make sure stuff is in shot and make sure the audio is good, etc.

Try to speak slowly - slower than you think - and clearly, and enunciate properly. It makes it easier for other people to understand.

Good luck, can't wait to see the results :)

You'll need a decent, well-lit area - nowhere dark and try not to have people strolling around in the background and stuff. There was someone who has made something of herself who became quite infamous for having snoring dogs and sleeping boyfriends in the background!

Try to do a trial run to make sure stuff is in shot and make sure the audio is good, etc.

Try to speak slowly - slower than you think - and clearly, and enunciate properly. It makes it easier for other people to understand.

Good luck, can't wait to see the results :)

Snoring dogs!!!! Looooool

I'm watching too! 😉

I watched one of the fingernail fixer the other week and there was a crying baby in the background - got on my nerves a bit but I think she films in her salon doesn't she?!

I think the hard bit must be the editing part. Xx

Latest posts

Back