Yumi Lashes 'v' Myscara ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamGal

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im wondering which of these two treatments to introduce to my salon?

Yumi claim to actually lift and coat and the effects can last 8 to 12 weeks?

Myscara claim to curl and coat and their effect lasts 2 to 3 weeks?

Can anyone who uses either of these two or has used both shed any light for me please?

:)

Anyone?? Is Yumi more of a tint and Myscara a coating?
?

Last edited:
Yumi lashes looks like the new version of eyelash perming, except rollers are not used to curl instead the lash is lifted from the root area and a tint is also applied to colour the lashes. There are quite a few companies offering this LVL, I-apeal and salon services even offer one.

The second is like semi permanent mascara that stays on for a few week, this will add volume to the natural lash, again myscara, crybaby and ??? oh cant think of the names of the others but i am sure another geeks will!!

I offer the lash lift at my salon, we do the i-apeal. We have only been doing it about 3 months. I have had good results and everyone so far has been pleased however its not one of my more popular treatments but i am glad i have it on my treatment menu as even if i only do a few each month, i hope that we might do more of them next year during the summer time as its a good treatment to get done before going on holiday.

If you search on here there will be lots on SPM (crybaby, myscara) it was ment to be the next big thing and alot of geeks dont think its been a good treament to add, again its just a personal thing as others like me might be glad they offer it even though its not a vastly popular treatment, hope this helps x

Thank you for your reply thats really informative and helps alot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back