Zillionaire vs Iced Vapour Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not quite. Rockstars are full glitter coverage. The glitter can give a rough finish even when top coated so a lot of techs use a layer of clearly pink or zillionaire to smooth the glitter. Top coat is then added as normal. It stops you having to do 2 top coats and also stops any glitter particles getting into your usual top coat.

The same goes for additives, lots use clearly pink and then top coat. The clearly pink seals the additives in before top coating. Zillionaire has particles in so you probably wouldn't want to use this over additives as it may affect the look whereas with rockstars it's fine as zillionaire gets lost in with the glitter sparkle.

Hope that makes sense

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks it makes more sense now 😄

Never used Zillionaire on its own either, just a smoother for rockstars.

I really wish they'd go back on their decision to discontinue the VIPs! Silver is sooooo popular for me! I'd be interested to see a side by side of Zillionaire and Iced Vapour if anyone has one?

Here you go...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413841251.687598.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413841297.882704.jpg

Sorry, zillionaire doesn't show up that well! xxxx

I use loads of zillionaire as we do a coat over brushed on glitters then a coat of top coat so we don't get through as much top coat!

Latest posts

Back