Zuca bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkigems

Reaction score
I've really tempted by a Zuca bag for my nail kit. I do Shellac mainly. I work mobile and have a lot of steps and rough ground to contend with. Can anyone with one tell me there thoughts on it and can you tell me where you put your CND lamp in it? Thanks :)

I've just got my first Zuca bag and LOVE it!

I'm also trained in CND and their lamp is quite big (I've still got the old UV lamp). However, it fits perfectly at the bottom of the trolley (unboxed). I'm still organising all my products, and so far I'm surprised by the amount of space there is.

Here is the link to the bag I decided to go for - https://www.zuca-europe.com/flyer-london-special-edition-black-frame.html (there are only 200 bags of this design and I got number 183, so not many left).
The bag comes with 5 packing pouches of different sizes (I removed one of the largest ones, and put my lamp in its place), a clear toiletry bag and a matching travel cover. The wheels are quiet, so it means that the whole street doesn't hear me coming! This bag is actually very light (5.4kg) in comparison to other bags I researched, which were about double the weight, and this is before you put any products in. You can even sit on the bag! It is very expensive, but feel that the bag is worth every penny. By the way, if you sign up to newsletters at www.zuca-europe.com you get 5% your 1st purchase, and every month they have an offer on a particular bag.
Plus I decided to go for this bag and not any of the other Zuca bags, as this one is bigger. I was worried that the CND lamp wouldn't fit in.

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back