Acrylic lifting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I have said, I am not training however maybe in the future I would do a acrylic course when and if I can afford it. As of the minute I am trying to perfect it myself by asking professionals for advise, I don't see nothing wrong with that. I appreciate many of the others help and understand that to give me advise they need to see exactly how I'm doing it therefore I have decided to have my nails done professionally to see what I am doing wrong. Many people can learn just by watching videos, as I am one of them but obviously not as good as a professional but good enough for me. And I know people who have gone on a one day course to just learn about acrylic, so it can't be that difficult to learn.

Ohhh I see, in that case then I'll take note what my hairdresser does next time she cuts my hair and then I can do it myself, after all its only cutting hair it cant be that difficult ;)

To be able to cut your own hair you'd need to actually see all of your hair. I don't know about you but I can't see the back of my head whereas I can see my nails. :irked:

Anyhow, I'm not looking for an arguements, people learn things differently. And you have no judgement of what I am able to do.

Latest posts

Back