Appointment book for mobile nail tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lala85

Reaction score
Hi,
Just looking online for a nice appointment book for next year and I just can't decide, anyone have any recommendations?

I'm using a good old filofax day to page xx

I use the same one I've had for years - it's a week to view and starts at 8 and finishes at 8 it's from WH Smith - it has a nice black padded cover and pen holder and each year I get a refill for it - for some reason I've struggled to get it on line though X

I use my iPad calendar

I've just bought a (Zebra print) Mobile Tech Appointment Book from Ellisons (cheaper there than Sweet Squared & they seem to be the same - sorry S2). It's an A5 ring bound book, with a plastic cover on the front. Each day is arranged over 2 pages from 8am - 8.45pm, in 15min sections. There is no date, so you can start it whenever you want in the year. At the back there are 5 pages for names, addresses and phone numbers.

However, if you are going to be working a full week (I'm only part time at the moment, due to 2 little ones aged 2 and under), then you might want an appointment book that is bigger. For now, it is perfect for me.

I use a cheap A5 school diary. I only write in pencil, and then add it to my calendar app.

I use a week to view - makes it easy for re-booking 2 or 3 weekly appts with just a couple flips of the pages. Gives me a good overview of my overall bookings and makes it easy to look back at when they were in last when they call without flipping through a million pages :)

I use an app called SetMore I can book any personal time off with slot blockers, you can add a book online with your website/facebook page, you always have it with you, and you can export your takings from the app for your accountant.

Last edited:
Good old Filofax x

Out of curiosity what size filofax do we all use?
Currently I have pocket size but thinking i might go to personal or maybe A5???

Thanks for the all the replies, I got an A5 day to view with times from WHSmith's in the end x

Latest posts

Back