Appointment books...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering what method you all use to keep track of your appointments?

Also can you reccomend any where to purchase appointment books, or whatever method it is you use!?!

Thanks

Louise x :eek:

I GOT MY APPOINTMENT BOOK FROM SALLYS BUT DONT USE IT AS IT DOSN'T HAVE THE DATES IN SO I USE A DIARY WICH I FIND BETTER AS I CAN HAVE THERE ADDRESSE AND PHONE NUMBER IN ALL ONE PLACE. XX

louise said:
Hi,

Just wondering what method you all use to keep track of your appointments?

Also can you reccomend any where to purchase appointment books, or whatever method it is you use!?!

Thanks

Louise x :eek:

I use a diary and I brought some appointment cards to give out.

I just use a normal appointment book, you can get them in sallys/salon services/ellisons/beautyexpress/ and I'm sure creative do them, too.

What I've recently started doing is instead of doing a page a day, I do a page for three days - three columns and a day each (I can get a week from a double page spread). I find that it's much easier to keep track of and if a client asks for an appointment in a few weeks, all I have to do is flip a few pages instead of turning over I don't know how many! Plus it lasts longer, so it works out cheaper, lol.

cus theres only little ol'me I use a current years diary....that way I dont have to keep writing the bloomin dates on those appointment book pages!
I know you can get those appointment books with columns for more than one therapist in,from almost all wholesalers but in my opinion they rarely cover the year and I think they are a tad pricey.
:Love:

linzi said:
I just use a normal appointment book, you can get them in sallys/salon services/ellisons/beautyexpress/ and I'm sure creative do them, too.

What I've recently started doing is instead of doing a page a day, I do a page for three days - three columns and a day each (I can get a week from a double page spread). I find that it's much easier to keep track of and if a client asks for an appointment in a few weeks, all I have to do is flip a few pages instead of turning over I don't know how many! Plus it lasts longer, so it works out cheaper, lol.

Nice way of doing it....spose they do last longer then!!!

Jacky said:
I know you can get those appointment books with columns for more than one therapist in,from almost all wholesalers but in my opinion they rarely cover the year and I think they are a tad pricey.
That's what I use, but because I use a column a day, I get about a year and a half out of it! Rather than six months.

Also, if you get a six column one, it'll last longer.

I just bought a lovely one from Creative/Designer Nails. It goes up to 10pm which is great, especially if you're mobile.

Kimmi Rocks said:
I just bought a lovely one from Creative/Designer Nails. It goes up to 10pm which is great, especially if you're mobile.

This sounds good, my book only goes up to 8pm, which is annoying.

i found a wicked site for appt book

http://www.mdmappointmentbooks.co.uk/

i rang them up and they are v help full and sent me out some samples

ive used the appt books from sallys b4 but they only last for abt 3 months if thers more than 1 of you

i have been using a appt diary i got in a local stationers but it didnt have the times in 15mins just half hrs and only space for me
so im definitly getting a new book from the above website.... they can date it etc...

Jess
xox

Thats a good site... lotsa options great!!!
Cheers for finding this for everyone xxxxx

I use a normal diary - a tiny one, actually, so it goes absolutely everywhere with me.
I try to back this up with one stored on the pc in Outlook as well, in case of disaster.

Hi ya i use one that i bought from sally's but its very long (doesnt fit into all my bags lol!) and as mentioned before doesnt seem to last, so think i will invest in a diary again instead x

Because my salon is lilac, my dad bought me a wicked lilac leather A5 filofax for Christmas. Filofax do appointment diary infill pages which start at 9 a.m. and have a line for every half hour until 9 p.m.

I can also keep suppliers telephone number and account numbers etc. in the back. Hole punch my price lists for retail products, got note pages etc. The beauty of a Filofax is that at the end of the year I just have to replace the diary part and do not have to transfer all the phone numbers etc.

Small enough to put in my bag, but professional looking to have on the desk. I love it.

i just used a normal diary that has the times in. Great bargain aswell cost me 99p. The Works:)

Emma

I`m with Glynis on this one, I use a filofax which has a day per view which is perfect and at the end of the year I just change the inserts.
Another way is to print them out yourself, I used to do that for when I was in a salon and had to leave it behind cos it was easier for the girls to book clients in for me.

Latest posts

Back