Best bleach for stubborn warmth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What on earth that's crazy! It's not the 80s lol.

I would be scared of professional liability for baldness lol

LOL I know right! She swore it worked but she trained in America and they hand out certs to anyone LOL.

LOL I know right! She swore it worked but she trained in America and they hand out certs to anyone LOL.

I don't agree that it's easier to qualify in the States.
I think it's much tougher because each State Board has their own rules and you have to complete a full Cosmetology course including beauty/nails. You can't get away with one day courses over there, which I think is a good thing.

There are plenty of people offering cowboy hairdressing services over here to be honest. :oops:

I don't agree that it's easier to qualify in the States.
I think it's much tougher because each State Board has their own rules and you have to complete a full Cosmetology course including beauty/nails. You can't get away with one day courses over there, which I think is a good thing.

There are plenty of people offering cowboy hairdressing services over here to be honest. :oops:

My aunt and cousin trained in America, New Jersey as hairdressers and what happened was : they did a two year course which consisted of beauty and hair. they qualified after two years got a licence and could start renting a chair in a salon as a professional. They also took a few nights classes for hair to have credits. In Ireland it's a 4 year apprenticeship. So to conclude it is easier to qualify in America.

And my previous comment was more of a light hearted joke.

I used to work with someone who used bleach and 12% ON SCALP for 15 mins to save time.

Never mind chemical burns...... lol.

Fudge Speed Powder Bleach i love. Lifts well with low vol.

Latest posts

Back