Best Nail Strengthener?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering what everyone considers / uses as the best nail strengthener?

There are SO many available and is sometimes hard to know which one actually works / good to use.

I currently use LCN and they have a range of base coats that acts as treatments / strengtheners for different nail types which my clients like, as it shows they have one to suit them, rather than just a general one to use on every client, who all have such different nails.

Any comments / help?

Carly x

IMO you can't get better than CNDs Toughen Up, then I will retail the client a Solar Oil to carry on using at home

HTHs xx

I love OPI - Nail Envy, I have been using it on my own nails for about a month and they are much stronger.

Emma xx

Hello,

Just wondering what everyone considers / uses as the best nail strengthener?

There are SO many available and is sometimes hard to know which one actually works / good to use.

I currently use LCN and they have a range of base coats that acts as treatments / strengtheners for different nail types which my clients like, as it shows they have one to suit them, rather than just a general one to use on every client, who all have such different nails.

Any comments / help?

hey ! ,
the best thing to help condition nails i find apart from solar oil , is leighton denny's bio build , the treatment comes with a serum and a base coat and its fabulous . hope this is some help to you coz iv tried everything lol
:lol::!:

OPI Nail Envy and Avolplex oil.

Due to a medical condition, for the past 4 years I have been unable to grow my nails at all, as soon as there was the slightest free edge they would break, peel and snap. I tried lots of different professional brand strengtheners and none of them had any effect at all, but within 2 weeks of using Nail Envy my nails were growing. I still use it religiously and I get fab comments from people saying how lovely my nails are.:)

One word.....OIL....and lots of it....not the crude oil,but cuticle oil...LOL

Nails love it,for flexibilty aswell as strength....i would even recommend oil above and beyond nail strengthener as a first purchase,if clients are on a budget:hug:

Hi everyone

Can i just say i love nailtiques formula's every client converts and loves just as much as i do wouldnt work with anything else xxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back