Best treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyGoose

Reaction score
Hello,

I have tried to search this forum on the best strengthening, and glossing treatments. As I would like to start doing these at my salon.

Product wise i use aveda and Loreal :)

What do you find is the best treatment?

xxxxx

Hello,

I have tried to search this forum on the best strengthening, and glossing treatments. As I would like to start doing these at my salon.

Product wise i use aveda and Loreal :)

What do you find is the best treatment?

xxxxx

You've already got the best strengthening treatment -Aveda Damage Remedy. Believe me, it blows everything else out of the water and I've been hairdressing for a long long time. I have used everything (and fallen in love with it too) but what surprised me with Damage Remedy is how well it actually worked. Better than even Redken Extreme (which up until using Aveda Damage Remedy was my previous favourite from the ones I have sampled throughout the years). And a note here for Bluerinse (as I just know he'll be eager to tell you about Biolage Fortetherapie) - Blue...seriously, Damage Remedy is Fortetherapie on steroids mate!! Try it...you will be amazed! ;)

A product line I haven't tried is Pureology and I hear good things about that from Persianista.

For glossing, Universal 0N really cannot be beaten especially considering you can add pigment for a temporary coloured reflect, but if you are looking for a treatment I would say Hair Botox by L'Oreal (especially the one for fine hair) gives amazing natural shine that lasts.

You've already got the best strengthening treatment -Aveda Damage Remedy. Believe me, it blows everything else out of the water and I've been hairdressing for a long long time. I have used everything (and fallen in love with it too) but what surprised me with Damage Remedy is how well it actually worked. Better than even Redken Extreme (which up until using Aveda Damage Remedy was my previous favourite from the ones I have sampled throughout the years). And a note here for Bluerinse (as I just know he'll be eager to tell you about Biolage Fortetherapie) - Blue...seriously, Damage Remedy is Fortetherapie on steroids mate!! Try it...you will be amazed! ;)

A product line I haven't tried is Pureology and I hear good things about that from Persianista.

For glossing, Universal 0N really cannot be beaten especially considering you can add pigment for a temporary coloured reflect, but if you are looking for a treatment I would say Hair Botox by L'Oreal (especially the one for fine hair) gives amazing natural shine that lasts.

Cheeky!! Im not overly keen on fortetherapie treatment tbh I still love redken extreme, also love love love Paul Mitchell super strong range...and my newest fave is Evo ritual salvation and the deep treatments x

I can't speak highly enough of pureology! Likewise Redken
Extreme was my previous favourite and redken treatments are still great! The new pureology perfect 4 platinum masque is amazing! ;)

Kerastase! Can't beat it. Ive used there products for around 2 years now. Nothing else compares. There treatments for in salon only are amazing. Especially there new fusio dose. Love it! Try it :)

Cheeky!! Im not overly keen on fortetherapie treatment tbh I still love redken extreme, also love love love Paul Mitchell super strong range...and my newest fave is Evo ritual salvation and the deep treatments x

LOL. I wrote that before I realised you and Matrix were having a lover's tiff.

:D

Moroccan oil are amazing well worth a try! You can even use their treatment oil to add to your colour mixtures. The molecules are smaller so they get inside the hair rather than coating it.

Oh, the aveda one does do good, was hoping there was something a little bettter :)

One can wish!!
Ill have a look into the glossing one you recommended classixuk

Thank you guys and girls :) xxx

Latest posts

Back