Blue or green toner on level 6 hair? Urgent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexsymm

Reaction score
Hi all, Im really hoping someone can help me…. I’m currently at a level 6 but with very orangey undertones. I am very olive skinned so need a very very ashy colour and would like to go to a level 7 but extremely ashy. I have some highlights in which are about a level 8 and I don’t want them to be covered, I still want the highlights in. Do I need a level 7ash with a green ash extra toner or a blue ash extra toner added? Also which vol as I only want to lighten 1 level.and eliminate all the warmth. Ideally I will be using the Rusk deepshine as Ive used them before and they were great. Please help ASAP as I need to go and buy the colours in a few hours. thankyouuuuuu

Are you a hairdresser?

No, according to profile, I think there is another section for non professionals to post in sorry x

Are you a hairdresser?

From the profile this person needs the consumer forums. This is the problem with Sally's selling to anyone xoxo

I have posted in the consumer one and had no response. i have been using professional coliyrs with great results for about 10 years but have not trained as a hairdresser. i have read through some of the posts regarding toners that have been posted by trained haidressers though and my knowledge of underlying tones and neautralisation is about on parr with the professionals who have asked virtually the same question as me. i cant wee a problem with sallys selling professional colours to the public. i have never come out with a bad result when ive used proffessional colour as ive researched exactly what i want. my colour has gone a bit brassy after a few weeks now so im just looking to refresh it and tone it slightly. a hair dresser comes to trim my hair and always comments on how good the colour is that i do myself and ive been asked where and who i gave trained with. im not trying to take anyones job, just asking a little bit if advice the same as everyone else on here.

I know it didn't say on their profile but just askedincase they maybe hadn't filled it in and didn't want to jump to conclusions

If your not a qualified hairdresser then nobody will give you professional opinions xx

Latest posts

Back