brisa new pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipper

Reaction score
i have just got a new pot af pink brisa gel and find it to be alot more pink pink then before. i realy like the old less pink better.. Is this just me? also got the new warm pink and love it. whish i was better at english so i could explain my self better.

Hi Pipper, someone mentioned this before so you're not on your own.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new pink colours either... :D

by the way, your english is perfectly fine, no worries xxx

pipper said:
i have just got a new pot af pink brisa gel and find it to be alot more pink pink then before. i realy like the old less pink better.. Is this just me? also got the new warm pink and love it. whish i was better at english so i could explain my self better.

Hi Pipper, your english is great!

The new pinks are for coverage,(they are not completely see through) so the colour is much more noticeable.

The cool pink is more of a candy pink (suits pale skin, and great for pink/white contrast)

so come on then Creative, when are us British Geeks gonna get the new pinks?

I am so looking forward to trying these out....so are they non transparant...? will they work with hiding nail biters low smile line and hide any marks on the nails....?

Thanks x

Oh i hope so..

NailStyle said:
I am so looking forward to trying these out....so are they non transparant...? will they work with hiding nail biters low smile line and hide any marks on the nails....?

Thanks x

Hiya

does anybody know when we get these?

I called creative Leeds about a month ago now to order them, but she didn't have a clue what i was talking about, and thereefore couldn't tell me when they would be arriving. Hopefully not too long though.

NailStyle said:
Thanks x

Yes they do!

It is not as 'dense' in pigment as flawless, so you need to build it into the layers a bit more. I found if you use it for the base and apex build it hides most near all evils ;)

I am desperate to try the new Brisa Pinks. I have 2 friends with low smile lines - used to be nail biters and cant wait to try this as pink & white looks really unbalanced on them.
Any idea when us Brit's will get to buy them?

I agree with pipper the new pink( not the warm and cool ones) is far to pink I've changed to using just clear as the new pink colour give the inpression of over buffed nailbeds and if you put it on someone who has the old pink there is a noticable colour difference.
Sam

sam1 said:
I agree with pipper the new pink( not the warm and cool ones) is far to pink I've changed to using just clear as the new pink colour give the inpression of over buffed nailbeds and if you put it on someone who has the old pink there is a noticable colour difference.
Sam
Um... what pink??

There's only 3 that I know of .... The original transparent pink...
and the new warm pink and cool pink (both opaque...) I'm interested to know of anything else as its not something I've ever heard about...

thanks in advance.

Can't wait till they get launched over here in the UK............. Lets hope we wont have to wait to long xxxx

I'm in the USA...we've had the warm and cool pink gels for about 2 months now. I like them...I like the coverage.

sam1 said:
Sam

this what i mean... i want the olde less pink back please. the new pink looks realy falsh on som nails. glad to know than i am not the only one.. sent back 2 pots and asked for the old pink. they (creative denmark) did not know that the shade was changed. We can not get the pink i like anymore...

We can't get the old colour can't more either I'm quite dissappointed I really liked it but I'm finding I really like just using clear(mind you I'm still stuck with a pot of crappy pink!!!!)
Sam

This is the two pots to give you an idea of the difference
Image_19_thumb.jpg

Sam

sam1 said:
We can't get the old colour can't more either I'm quite dissappointed I really liked it but I'm finding I really like just using clear(mind you I'm still stuck with a pot of crappy pink!!!!)
Sam

me too. think i will use it for the realy thin layer and then som clear. but will use the new warm for the most .

you are realy fast with the foto sam it shows it nicely

pipper said:
me too. think i will use it for the realy thin layer and then som clear.

That's what I do - works a treat!

Latest posts

Back