Celebrity Big Brother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not seen last nights yet but just read something about Bobby and her! Looks a good watch but what he said is so true!

I haaaaaattteeee heeeerrr!! More and more each day. Gross. Bobby summed her up perfectly

Just watched tonight's episode I feel sorry for Stevie! He would be so much better in there without the cry baby!

I think they need to try new things on the show I am getting fed up with " the secret house " happens every year and it's getting boring now !!!! X

I know what you mean! I'm just gutted them two are out and not out properly :mad:

I can't wait for hem two to go back in after them giving it the big I am whilst they are in the task room! Going to get a shock!

Soooooo it's back! I'm on channel 5+1 and I'm praying Callum best goes in someone spoil it for me and tell me he does [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Soooooo it's back! I'm on channel 5+1 and I'm praying Callum best goes in someone spoil it for me and tell me he does [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

He does ;)

Oh I'm so watching this series for him! Who do you think is going in on Friday?

Is there an eviction on Friday? I thought Emma said at the end of the launch show that two more housemates were going in.

It's a bit early to call, but perhaps James C?

Is there an eviction on Friday? I thought Emma said at the end of the launch show that two more housemates were going in.

It's a bit early to call, but perhaps James C?
No two more going in I just wonder who from previous speculation it could be x

I'm thinking jedward will be going in!
But Katie price, perez Hilton both said they'd go back in if the money is right so could be them?
Or one of Kim Ks friends wants to go in to confront ray j but I can't see that happening for some reason.
I think at some point during the series they're gonna get Ryan to go in for a day or so for a challenge or to mix it up a bit .

What's everyone thinking of the housemates so far?

I like Callum and Angie best. So far I think Bianca seems quite down to earth and I love the spikes in her hair!

And I want to hit speidi they are awful and so fake xx

I'm thinking jedward will be going in!
But Katie price, perez Hilton both said they'd go back in if the money is right so could be them?
Or one of Kim Ks friends wants to go in to confront ray j but I can't see that happening for some reason.
I think at some point during the series they're gonna get Ryan to go in for a day or so for a challenge or to mix it up a bit .

What's everyone thinking of the housemates so far?

I like Callum and Angie best. So far I think Bianca seems quite down to earth and I love the spikes in her hair!

And I want to hit speidi they are awful and so fake xx

Please, please, please, don't let it be Perez. He's such an egotistical maniac :confused:

I'm gutted Jedward have gone in. Cannot stand them!!!

Latest posts

Back