Climazone advice!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi geeks ive got a Climazone and know that they are meant to reduce your colour processing time by half but when iv got a tint on I'm just to worried to leave it half the time, does it really reduce the time and am I worrying for nothin?xx

Yes it does halve the time but I prefer to stick to room temp as climaxing can be a bit funny, with high lift you can't use it for the first 15-20 mins and I'm not a fan of using it with bleach either x

No I wouldnt use it with bleach either I've had that done to me and my hair went like straw, I've just been using it mostly for dark tints when clients have got alot of grey i just done feel confident leaving the colour on for half the time. Thanks bluerinse think your a little star on here ya always at hand to help everyone out on here everytime I read a post ya pop up somewhere, ha ha. Xxx

'climaxing can be a bit funny' lol I've got such a dirty sense of humour! Really made me chuckle!

'climaxing can be a bit funny' lol I've got such a dirty sense of humour! Really made me chuckle!

glad i am not the only one lol. Being new here I didnt want to jump in and say that but I saw it too :D

I was thinking the same :lol::lol:
Not all colours do half time with climazone so read your manufacturers instructions. If your company tell you you can, then there should be no problem with using it. I miss the climazobne now I'm mobile :cry:

And me, dirty bunch we are lol x

Ha ha you dirty lot when I wrote Climazone my predictive text came up with climaxing so maybe bluerinse had predictive text on, shame on you lot. Ha ha xx

Whoops that's me rushing lol sorry ladies! And yes we are dirty x

looks like I am in like minded company after all then :D

ha ha love this thread =]

but on a serious not i never use heat.. im not a massive fan

Latest posts

Back