creative/designer nails reward points

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

how does it work, i kno ive had them, but how does it all work?
x

i would also like to know this because when i lived down south i was eligible but i am now not as i buy from creative in Glasgow . It doesn't seem very fair!

I am sure that this will be answered "officially" by those in the know.

As a customer what I know is that every time I buy anything, I accumulate points and then every now and again when I place an order I am offered £5 or £10 off depending on how much I have accummulated. There is a percentage as far as I know - for example if you place an order that comes to say £10 and you have £10 of points, you cannot use it. Hope that makes sense.

As to not being eligible in Glasgow - if they are a sub distributor then maybe they are not running the same system. I know that the One Stop Nail Shops run the points system.

If you are a volume user and your supplier is not offering the points system then maybe it would be worth your while ordering direct from Leeds.

I too find it a bit confusing, I recently did an order for £200 and got £10 off. I was under the impression you could build up points but from talking to them I think it is something that is just taken off your order when you place the order. Also think you only quality for orders over £100. Saying that, I do think each One Stop Shop works differently.

This is only the experience I have had & to be honest I am not 100% sure how it works myself.

hiya...evertime i place an order i just ask....do i have any points to come off...and then they just take off whatever i have. I dont really understand it but trust that it can only be a good thing....so far everytime i have ordered i have had something taken off....happy days...xxx

I ordered some forms and other stuff today and got told that I had £5 off my order - brilliant, I didn't even know about the reward points thingy :biggrin: :biggrin:

is there anyone out there who knos exactly how this works???
x

Totally agree, it would be really nice to know how this scheme works?

I have lots of reward cards, Boots etc... and understand all these, shame this scheme is not understood by anyone!!

Cant see any reason why this should be so hard to find out about, but believe me I have tried and had no luck. Why is there no literature about this?

Don't want to cause any problems but as I do spend so much with Creative, I do feel diisappointed it is so hard to find out how it all works.

If I went into Boots, M&S etc... they would be able to explain their scheme, but to date I still don't understand this one.

naturalnails said:
I am sure that this will be answered "officially" by those in the know.

As a customer what I know is that every time I buy anything, I accumulate points and then every now and again when I place an order I am offered £5 or £10 off depending on how much I have accummulated. There is a percentage as far as I know - for example if you place an order that comes to say £10 and you have £10 of points, you cannot use it. Hope that makes sense.

As to not being eligible in Glasgow - if they are a sub distributor then maybe they are not running the same system. I know that the One Stop Nail Shops run the points system.

If you are a volume user and your supplier is not offering the points system then maybe it would be worth your while ordering direct from Leeds.

This is interesting Fiona because in all the time I have been purchasing my stock from the Loughton OSNS, points have never been mentioned and I wonder if we need to specifically "register" for these in some way otherwise they aren't automatically added to your account?

I obviously need to raise this with them the next time I am there! I dread to think what I've missed out on as I've spent a small fortune by now and any discount I can recoup would be more than welcome!

OK it has been awhile but this is how the Reward Scheme worked when I was there.

For orders over a hundred pounds and including the hundred you get a point for every 10 pounds spent. IOW a ten percent discount. You do have to register at Loughton to get them.
On a hundred pound order this will practically pay for the postage everyone always moans about. It is a great scheme and is pretty simple in context and rewards those who order wisely. It has been going for years now. Shame many have not appreciated it.
Anyone had only to ask about this scheme when placing an order and you would have been told about how it works if you did not understand it ... it is not difficult to get information if you ask. I hope this has shed some light ...

i did ask at glasgow and they do not run the reward scheme and i cant understand why?

Sub distributors (such as Scotland) have not always been able to implement the Rewards scheme for various reasons which I will not go into here.
The main head office in Leeds is the office that originally put the scheme in place and they are able to do things that some of the sub distributors cannot.
I have asked that it be looked into for you.

Thats a bit naughty then,

I have spent over a thousand pounds at Loughton in the last year and have NEVER even been told about reward point or registering, I will defiantely be taking this up with them as it seems very unfair if you are not advised from the start so you cannot take advantage of the opportunity.

thank you for clearing this up Geeg.

I also have spent a large amount of money and i dont mean to complain but it does seem only fair that everyone should recieve the same loyalty rewards so thanks geeg for looking into it.

I didnt even know creative did this reward system ive never been sent anything to say that they did :irked: . Will have to ask how many ive got!

As I normally order from Leeds I am always told that I have points & can take some money off. I never knew how I got them though! I figured it was probably something like a percentage but I never asked. Thanks for clearing it up geeg.

I have just emailed Gillian Cawthray - Sales Director and have asked her to post! This will clarify many points for you all ;)

forget creative points you need to get these Geekmolian points they are great.

Dear All -
I have spoken with Gillian (she is not a Geek yet but will be this afternoon - hence why I am responding).

Gillian has explained that when we originally put the 'points system' into place, Designer Nails was a much smaller company; we realize we have not been playing on a level playing field and that whilst some have benefited from the 'points system' - others have not! We realise that this is not good customer service for all involved and that something MUST change to benefit all and not the few! We have an important meeting tomorrow where this will be bought up!

Please can you bear with us so that we can create something that will be beneficial to all our customers no matter where they live. Thank you also for highlighting this - we have discussed it before but now we are acting!
Many Thanks :Look_left :Look_righ :)

Thanks so much Samantha for bringing this to the right peoples attention, this is a much nicer way than us all ringing up various branches and moaning at them.

I look forward to seeing the outcome of this.
x

Latest posts

Back