Dashing Divas French Wrap System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I understand that Dashing Diva was at Olympia last year exhibiting their new french wrap system. I have done a little research on the internet and it seems they have a new french manicure out also.

I was unable to attend Olympia but I was wondering if any geeks out there have, if so I have a few questions:

1. It looks easy to use - is it (I am a bit of a nail numpty lol)?
2. They say it lasts a week or more - does it?
3. Can it be used on people with very short nails or good nail beds only?

So, in essence, if you have used it, your honest opinions please.

I have attached a couple of links so that if you haven't used it you can see what I am waffling on about.

Many thanks

FRENCH WRAP MANICURE
FRENCH WRAP

I was looking at these in a scratch mag a while back but I still dont know if there is a uk distributor, there was talk of one a while back on here but havn't seen anything since, these would make my life so much easier, I dread when someone asks for a french mani on their hands, it's funny though I love doing them on toes lol. XX

It is ab fab hun,
my gel clients love it to bits, and i wear it when i cant be bothered to do my usually ott nailart,
in fact i am wearing it now, it was put on 08-02-2010 by pips because i was in lazy mode lol,
so it has been on for over 2 weeks, i have no lifting and they still look great.
it went down an absolute storm at the show, we had sold out of the large kits by the first afternoon and the smaller kits ran out shortly after,
if i had a quid for every oh, ar and wow i heard when i did a demo i could have gone back to new york with them for 3 week break lol,
1, it is extremely easy to use, if you can paint a nail then you can use this, it is the easiest and quickest thing i know.
2, mine have been on over 2 week, my clients go 2 and 3 weeks between appointments.
3, it can be used on clients with no free edge and still look good but if they are nail biters then i tend to give them an overlay and have them return in 10 days for the french effect fitting.

hth :hug:

They are cool.

1. Yes. Mega easy to use ;)
2. Yes
3. Should be usable on virtually any nail. Sizing is far more versatile than say... tips.

HTHs :twisted:

Hi louby loo where do you purchase your from? I cant seem to find a uk distibutor anywhere? Or is this gonna be available from S2 soon by any chance as I saw a question from The geek the other day I think asking about how long does their french manicure last! Hmmmmmmmmm

ooooh Sam does that devil smiley imply something exiting????? As in the thread started by Samantha a few days ago???? :hug::hug:

Thats exactly my thoughts Dashing Diva has been looking for a uk distributor for a while it seems but there has been nothin, ive got a feeling that next weekend the new distributor will reveal themselves. lol

I understand that Dashing Diva was at Olympia last year exhibiting their new french wrap system. I have done a little research on the internet and it seems they have a new french manicure out also.

I was unable to attend Olympia but I was wondering if any geeks out there have, if so I have a few questions:

1. It looks easy to use - is it (I am a bit of a nail numpty lol)?
Well if I can do it - ANYONE can. It is very easy and anyone who see's it is like - wow!
2. They say it lasts a week or more - does it?
I can only speak from a housekeeper and sister-in-law with amazing natural nails - with minimal 'messing' - up to two weeks an no chips (because it can't chip)

3. Can it be used on people with very short nails or good nail beds only?
well if they have very short nail plates there are 2 sizes so FWP thin smiles would be the best but if the nail is way down the bed (like canibal biter) then it wouldn't look brilliant!:rolleyes:

So, in essence, if you have used it, your honest opinions please.

I have attached a couple of links so that if you haven't used it you can see what I am waffling on about.

Many thanks

FRENCH WRAP MANICURE
FRENCH WRAP

Hope this Helps!!!!!! :):p

Last edited:
The plot thickens, I thought it was something different to this, maybe it's 2 new things!

Thanks for the info guys, it is much appreciated. Off to Vegas soon so will check them out whilst I am there.

I saw these a while ago too, I think possibly in Scratch .
I think they look great from what little I know of them.....
And I will be very keen to try them out!

My guess is that SS will be unveiling this at their event as their new product.:!::idea:

Aren't they naughty! Quick someone tickle the sweets until they promise to fess up!

no fessing. there is so much cool stuff happening at The Event - it could be anything :)

I have just seen in the recent edition of scratch that Sweet Squared are retailing dashing diva. I have raced onto the website and cannot find it.
Has this not gone live yet?

I have just seen in the recent edition of scratch that Sweet Squared are retailing dashing diva. I have raced onto the website and cannot find it.
Has this not gone live yet?

S2 is a wholesale distributor to professionals only they do not retail. :biggrin:

They will be distributing the French Wrap Plus for Dashing Diva and if you keep checking the website they will be in stock soon. The French wrap Plus is actually nothing to do with WRAPS as in Fiberglass or silk wraps. The French wrap Plus is a method of applying the perfect French Polish without using paint!! You can use them with any system of Enhancement.

All those of you who HATE doing French Polish or who say they can't do French Polish will love these. They are perfect for use on custom blend enhancements where you have elongated the look of nail bed. Short White and long nail bed.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I had put down my name for this worshop at the event, but thought it was some form of doing a French with gel, (couldn't find much info about it), so changed my mind and opted for the minx workshop instead, but now I'm intrigued :confused:. So is it only for doing french with enchancements, or can you use if for polish or shellac also?

Latest posts

Back