Dashing Divas French Wrap System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just searched it on google and saw it on the dashing diva website, i wasnt sure what it was either! looks fabby :) french polishes are my pet hate so i look forward to seeing these on the sweet squared website!

Hmmm, I had put down my name for this worshop at the event, but thought it was some form of doing a French with gel, (couldn't find much info about it), so changed my mind and opted for the minx workshop instead, but now I'm intrigued :confused:. So is it only for doing french with enchancements, or can you use if for polish or shellac also?

You use it to create a perfect French polished effect. Shellac will have its own French white but you could use it instead of I suppose yes.

is it suitable for use on a natural nail with regular polish/topcoat?

Would be brill if we can use it with the shellac as I am having a little difficulty tidy my white. Usually I tidy my whites before i put on my pink colour but with the shellac i feel i must put on the pink first as i might dull the white. So its a little hard to tidy the white as pink is a little sticky....would love any advice. (hope that made sense!!) Am loving shellac though.
So for me i would love the idea of dashing diva.

Would be brill if we can use it with the shellac as I am having a little difficulty tidy my white. Usually I tidy my whites before i put on my pink colour but with the shellac i feel i must put on the pink first as i might dull the white. So its a little hard to tidy the white as pink is a little sticky....would love any advice. (hope that made sense!!) Am loving shellac though.
So for me i would love the idea of dashing diva.
You could use the French wraps plus with Shellac.

Hi Is this available to buy now as I am ordering some items and cannot see them on the site, or should I just ring ? :biggrin:

Hi Is this available to buy now as I am ordering some items and cannot see them on the site, or should I just ring ? :biggrin:

Ring .. they've just come in!! They need to be put on stock and then you are free to order.

Hi Thanx will ring now :biggrin:

Thanks gigi....right im off to make an order:D

Ok Just rang Sweet Squared to enquire about the french wrap plus but they wont be available to order until after the event.....

Oh Dear, we all such a little devils, we cant wait, and yet we keep spoilling the surprises due at the Event. Please stop it now. Because i might end up in hospital:Scared: lol

:D

...actually they are on stock now.... we have not saved these until The Event so you should be able to order now - I will be making sure they are on the web next week.

...actually they are on stock now.... we have not saved these until The Event so you should be able to order now - I will be making sure they are on the web next week.

OMG;) that's it then I will be getting those next week. Hurrayy ;)

yeah great....will be on the phone monday morn...thanks samantha:biggrin:

Just checked not on the website yet gutted, anyone bought these yet? I might ring tomorrow and see what the prices are. If anyone has got the prices could you pm me please. XX

I'm in USA how can I get this Dashing Diva products anyone know?

Hi Just wandered can these Dashing Diva's be overlayed with Gell or Acrylic ? or are they just for use with Varnish ? :biggrin: another ? can Shellac be pre-ordered ? I have 10 girls going on their hols wanting nails and feet done, also is there girly colors ? Thanx :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi Just wandered can these Dashing Diva's be overlayed with Gell or Acrylic ? or are they just for use with Varnish ? :biggrin: another ? can Shellac be pre-ordered ? I have 10 girls going on their hols wanting nails and feet done, also is their girly colors ? Thanx :biggrin:

They can be overlaid with both gel & l+p hun, hth

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back