Disappointing results Salon System lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! How long does the whole treatment for a lift take? Do you do tint too? Have you got any photos? Sorry for all the questions Xx

Hi there. I just had to say that I have been having probs with salon system lash lift and after complaining and getting no where, I have tried the Ellebana lash lift. OMG it's so much better! And quicker!! I didn't take a pic but honestly it's tons better than the other lash lift systems I've tried. Go for it, you won't be disappointed xx

Thank you! How long does the whole treatment for a lift take? Do you do tint too? Have you got any photos? Sorry for all the questions Xx
They say it should take 30 mins but I'm a bit slow haha. I used to book 1 hour 15 mins before with my other lash lift system but now I book out 45 mins and I'm usually finished earlier :)
Yes you tint once you've removed from the rods. You can see some before and after pics here;
https://www.facebook.com/ElleebanaUKLashLift/

They say it should take 30 mins but I'm a bit slow haha. I used to book 1 hour 15 mins before with my other lash lift system but now I book out 45 mins and I'm usually finished earlier :)
Yes you tint once you've removed from the rods. You can see some before and after pics here;
https://www.facebook.com/ElleebanaUKLashLift/
Thank you! Photos are always good to see have you got any you've done?

The 2 solutions are left on for 6 mins each. I find the rods are easier and quicker to place. Their solutions have nourishers in them so there's no need for a separate nourishing lotion. Plus you remove everything quickly with water rather than faffing around with trying to remove with nourishing lotion. It literally knocked 30 mins off the time I book out for a lash lift :)
Hi do you remove each step with water?

Thank you! Photos are always good to see have you got any you've done?
If you see the before and after video clip on that page and that's one I did but I will put it up as a pic too in a minute :)
Hi do you remove each step with water?
Remove the solutions with a cotton bud dipped in water to make sure all the solution is removed and at the end clean everything off with water :)

I have just used salon systems. I always used lash base but needed supplies in a hurry. Salon systems results were awful.

In future though i may try Elleebana after reading this thread.

Has anyone had any feedback from salon systems ?

If you see the before and after video clip on that page and that's one I did but I will put it up as a pic too in a minute :)

Remove the solutions with a cotton bud dipped in water to make sure all the solution is removed and at the end clean everything off with water :)
I use eleebana I've just been removing each step with a cotton bud then slightly damp pad when removing the rest of the tint. Would you recommend I use we buds for all steps or am I ok to carry on as I have been? Thanks

I use eleebana I've just been removing each step with a cotton bud then slightly damp pad when removing the rest of the tint. Would you recommend I use we buds for all steps or am I ok to carry on as I have been? Thanks
*wet cotton buds

I'm
The reason we remove with wet cotton buds is to ensure that all product is remove as we don't want it to carry on processing. It doesn't need to be really wet but just damp enough to remove the product :)

Hi ladies

Is really reassuring to read your notes as we have been having terrible results with the Salon system lotions & this has been very embarrassing for our therapists [emoji31]

I phones salon system & asked them about this & asked if anyone else was having problems & they promised me it was only me - not impressed!!

Thank goodness for Salon geek [emoji120] I now have some Elleebana lotions on order & cant wait to give them a try, a six min development time sounds amazing [emoji93]

Latest posts

Back