Ewwww! What has been your grossest experience in beauty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As gross as these things are, you should try being a nurse if you want gross!
Being vomited on, sh*at on, bled on - it all happened. During my time in A and E I had all those things happen to me, including a poor man who came in looking very pale carrying a margarine tub. It transpired that he had ripped his googlies off during some perverse sex game and he put them in a tub asking me if we could sew them back on.
And that's why I left nursing!

Eep, I've read that sort of thing in those "urban myth" emails you tend to get on a Friday afternoon... it's even madder when you find out that they really do happen - and in the UK to boot!

These replys are cracking me up- who said the beauty industry was glamorouse.....ive also had people with hair so dirty that all the dust and scalp and that is all stuck together in the hair if u tried to put a comb through it would have like yellowy grease in between the teeth mimging ha ha ha x

I did a spray tan a few weeks back, he lady in question was quite odd in her behaviour whilst she was waiting on the sofa in the salon. Well whilst i was spray tanning her legs from the back I noticed what looked like some toilet paper poking out of her bikini bottoms and I thought strange but when she turned round to the front there it was again but this time it was stained with blood as her her bottoms - why oh why would you have a spray tan if you have that going on below???

well, why wouldn't you?! As long as it's all "dealt with" then surely having a period shouldn't stop you?
I can't remember where I heard it but someone told me about when they'd done a Braz on a lady, got wax on the tampon string which then flew out attached to the wax! Can you imagine the embarrassment all round?!

well, why wouldn't you?! As long as it's all "dealt with" then surely having a period shouldn't stop you?
I can't remember where I heard it but someone told me about when they'd done a Braz on a lady, got wax on the tampon string which then flew out attached to the wax! Can you imagine the embarrassment all round?!

PMSL.:lol:
Oh god that really made me laugh. I have a client in at the moment with one of my girls and i don't know what they thought of me laughing my head of!

I don't mind that people are on, providing they are clean. I have done lots of peoples brazilians with tampons in!

Just clean ones lol!

We had two girls in to use the sunbeds and for some strange unknown reason they both decided to throw their dirty knickers out of the shower room window where they landed on a flat roof,very nice for everyone to see :eek:.We were wondering whether to give them back when they came in again but we didn't see them again

Mention B&Q one more time and i'll show you :lol:

OMG I would have to change my name from "billy no mates" to "billy no b###s :eek:"

moving on to the tampon thing and slightly off topic on the beauty business but I used to frequent the South of France when younger (great scene down there in the 80's) and remember once on a nudist beach near St Tropez there was this has been groupie showing her breasts and bits off to the world to see and posing whilst tripping over everyone as she was clearly stoned out of her tiny little mind..

Any way's one of her poses for us all to see was her standing at the waters edge looking out at sea and bending over on the pretext of picking something up so she could show her behind and bits to all on the beach.

This might have well been been a sight that the male population on the beach may have thoroughly enjoyed but this woman was best described as ..well erm..pretty well used and to make matters worst she had a tampon sticking out with the string dangling about for all to see :eek:

Lurvley :lol:

OMG I would have to change my name from "billy no mates" to "billy no b###s :eek:"

Or change your surname to Bullock :green:

Calla -

I did not mean no to have a spray tan whilst you are having a period what I meant was why stand there with blood stained bikini bottoms and blood stained tissue hanging out in front of someone

I have laughed so much at these stories. thank you so so much for great stories, its been a long day and am so tired. . . but boy these stories are ace!

Calla -

I did not mean no to have a spray tan whilst you are having a period what I meant was why stand there with blood stained bikini bottoms and blood stained tissue hanging out in front of someone

Poor woman, maybe she suddenly flooded, and though she might be ok ? I'd of doubled up tho personally iykwim:eek:

We got told about the toenail/lip thing at college too :eek:

I teach and sell tan equipment, and one of the girls I trained rang me up on Tuesday to tell me a tan she did on Friday as part of a bridal trial had gone wrong.

Apparently the tan had gone really patchy on her legs. She then told me the full story and the concluding converstaion with the client.

When the girl arrived to do the tan the client had rushed home from shopping. The tan was applied (correct precare advice given) and the client got dressed and rushed straight out for yet more shopping.

Anyway the next day the girl text this client to ask if she was happy (this was Sat) and she got no reply. On Tuesday the client rang her to tell her the tan had rubbed off on everything and was now patchy on her legs. In all fairness by day 5 in the weather we currently have had would be perfectly normal. The girl asked the client how soon she showered to which the client told her that she has not yet washed the tan off!!!!!!

The weather alone is enough to make me want to shower twice a day, and especially with the bronzer on my skin I can't wait to get it off. All I thought was Eeeewwwww and my boyfriends wondering how soon she would leave it until she went green!

I was wondering what your grossest moment has been with a client. When I had my shop the landlady used to come for bikini waxes and all my staff used to make excuses and hide when she 'popped in'! I was always left to do them and would reel in horror. A day of work and perhaps a weak bladder and an evening with her partner were evident. The room was always pungeunt for hours after.

I have done thousands and thousands of brazilians and hollywoods and never ever had a problem apart from this one simple bikini wax. I know we can all get a bit hot and bothered there, hence I offered baby wipes and disposable underwear which she always said she did not need to use! :eek:

Am I the only one thats felt grossed out by people.........

Oh.. my.. god! I am nearly heaving at the thought. That is disgusting. Sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for bad hygiene!! It's a pet hate of mine. And to go to a salon and get your bits waxed!...do people have no shame :eek: (Hope all the smelly ones read this)
The worst treatment I did was a pedicure on a mentally disabled young man. The stench was so bad I could feel the water building up in my mouth ready to puke. And believe it or not I have a very strong stomach. I can stomach almost anything but...bad hygiene ...NO!
xxx

ok I am lucky as I dont do anything intimate only hair and nails but....I had a couple people where its that greasy it absolotely stinks. Also ive had this nit infestation and u have never seen anything like it i mean it was crawling and they were massive (obviously I pointed it out and made a quick exit..)I dont understand how people have booked and not known about this!! As for the grease I just say I think I need to shampoo and when the warm water does on the stench that comes off the head is enough to make u gag!!! Grose he he x

I worked in hair when I left school and one lady came in in December and happily told me that she hadnt washed her hair since October :eek: I shampooed it 3 times and you could still smell the stench when blow drying.
Another time and elderly man came in and my work mate cut his hair with clippers and pus squirted all over him. I refused to wash it :eek: NOOOOOO way! xxx

Kylie, the hair pus thing is sooooo disgusting!!!

oh my god!!!ive only just got round to being a geek after following these posts for ages and what a day i chose to sign up!!!these stories are so funny hope they keep coming!!x

Latest posts

Back