Ewwww! What has been your grossest experience in beauty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol o Beanie god love you how awful! these posts have me sitting laughing me head off, love em, more more more!!

I once had a very large and rather unfeminine client in with me for a massage. As she rolled over she let out an enormous fart and just casually said "Oops, that was my tuna sandwich!!!!" UUUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Treatment room was far to small to deal with something like that! I dont know how i carried on!!!

we had a lady in for intimate waxing and she farted, VERY loudly, so loud we could hear it in the rest of the salon. She then looked up and said,very loudly, to the therapist, 'oh my god do you mind!'

My therapist very calmly replied replied 'No, do you?'

then ran out of the room gagging....

we were all on the floor in hysterics!

We also do like doctors and put abbreviations on patients notes like:

SPA - smelly private area
KIA - know it all, especially YOUR job
SCNLA - serial complainer, never listens to advice
DTWL - don't bother talking, won't listen to a word you say
BNU - do not handle underwear, usualy dirty dirty!!
PERV - well that explains itself.....:biggrin:

we have nice ones too
TLP - treat like a princess, especially if they've had a bad time
VIP - because they are truly wonderful
TLM - tips like a millionaire.....my fave!!!

Hi all,
Tonight my hubby is on lads night out, my teenager has gone to the fair and my little one is in bed.. This NEVER happens to me on a Sat evening. So i put on the laptop, got out the jar of nutela and a teaspoon, and sat and found this post. I have laughed soooooo much its untrue.. You really have all topped of, and made my marvellous night even better!
Thanks for that :D

i did a bikini wax and had to trim first as the hairs were very long. As i cut them, some of the hairs flew up and stuck to my lipgloss and one even went in my mouth!!

The client was lying flat and had no idea but i had to excuse myself for a minute and go and sort myself out. It was horrific but has taught me a lesson - lean right back, hold the ends of every single hair i am trimming and don't wear lipgloss!

I have also heard of a similar thing happening to someone, but with toenail clippings rather than hairs - i don't know which is worse!

Urgghhhhh.hahahahaha!!! made me laugh!!!
xx

I've loved this post truly hilarious! I remember having a really hairy lady for a wax when I just qualified and the hairs were so thick she bled! I had to stop! And have also heard the tampon/waxing from a colleague! But these stories have certainly made me smile today!

Latest posts

Back