Help with Gift Vouchers Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just looked on vistaprint and ordered some xmas cards with family foto on em!! a lot cheaper then i could av got them at work and i get discount. xx

pmason said:
I actually got an email from Vistaprint about that free offer Rachel, but never thought of using them for gift vouchers - fab idea! I could then customise them as well with the toppers Sassy mentioned.

I've ordered from vistaprint before and gave my details but have received no email about this free offer:cry: :cry: so please point me in the right direction. I would love to try and get vouchers from them.

i have some made up for general gift giving (silver/gold stars and metalic curling ribbon). then there's the valentines, christmas, birthday, wedding vouchers. i put in some dried rose petals for the valentines, chrismasy confetti/punches for the christmas, birthday vouchers are very girly, i found some heels and purse punches for those, and the wedding vouchers are decorated with pearly vellum cut outs of hearts and such. i have a rubbermaid box with the roll of celephane, a spool of various colors of ribbon and a bead box (clear box with snapping lid, has lots of little compartments) with different cut outs and confettis.

you feel more like you're giving or getting a gift than card or piece of paper.

also, i found that if i make a bunch up at one time, i never use all of them before i've found something new and nifty to put in them. so one at a time saves me some money. speaking of which, i don't charge extra for the effort, i'm happy just to get some business:)

Vistprint are offering 100 postcards FREE OF CHARGE this week only. The are standard cards 5.47" x 4.21" in size. You can order as many times as you want, ech time you pay the P&P which comes to £3.62 (inc vat) which I think is fantastic. I use them for general cards for giving to people and I have been building a stash of them for a couple of months for christmas offer cards with a cute little snowman on the front. You can edit them to suit.

http://as1.emv2.com/I?X=3e544084ee044bd7d96772e61255213e

this is the link, I hope it works.

Rachel

P.S. this is not a refer-a-friend link as you wouldn't get them for free with that.

Mrs.Clooney said:
I've ordered from vistaprint before and gave my details but have received no email about this free offer:cry: :cry: so please point me in the right direction. I would love to try and get vouchers from them.

Looks like we've missed the boat on ordering the free folded cards, have just checked out the link that Rachel kindly posted up and it seems that the freebies only include the postcards now. To be honest, most of Vistaprints stationery could be adapted into a Gift Voucher.

I have ordered Gift vouchers from Vistaprint - 10 of the free Invitations, 10 of the free Christmas cards and 10 of the free Notecards, so I have 3 different designs for clients to choose from. I have an Email of 10 offers valid til the 30th of October but its got loads of links in so if you me to forward you a copy PM me your Email addy.
HTH
KxXx

nemotail said:
I have ordered Gift vouchers from Vistaprint - 10 of the free Invitations, 10 of the free Christmas cards and 10 of the free Notecards, so I have 3 different designs for clients to choose from. I have an Email of 10 offers valid til the 30th of October but its got loads of links in so if you me to forward you a copy PM me your Email addy.
HTH
KxXx

Thats what I did!!

I have lots of different cards. I even turned some of the postcards into Aftercare advice cards for clients. I have Christmas Offers, General postcards for prices etc and vouchers. All using the free 100 postcards, free invitations and christmas cards.

Rachel

P.S. The more you use them the more offers you get. I am part of a product sample thingy and I get extra chances to get things free.

Have finally made my decision ( for the moment anyway!). Due to lack of time and also a serious lack of imagination (!) I have opted for the Vistaprint freebies for now. Once those are used up and Crimbo is out of the way I'm gonna have a go at designing and making my own.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate all the responses and advice!!xx

Latest posts

Back