I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will indeed :)
Just an update we are now home and I'm having just the one glass of wine ;)
View attachment 58428 proof attached (ok it's a large glass)
May need it if he starts throwing his testicles around lol.
Night girls x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Large glass???? That's a bucket full lol. Hope you enjoyed it ( testicle free) :D xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't want my oh to be a lock picker, cos then he'd undo my chastity belt :eek:

And.. I wish my son didn't turn up on the doorstep at 11.30 last night drunk with 2 girls hanging on him, giggling saying they wanted thier nails done.. they were kidding of course..
Then I drove them back to thier home, my oh was in bed thinking I was still in the house.

Swinging testicles.. lmao :biggrin:

I wish I could find a HRT that I was ok with!! Started the menopause at 25 was on one for ten years then blinking discontinued it!! 😡x

I wouldn't want my oh to be a lock picker, cos then he'd undo my chastity belt :eek:

And.. I wish my son didn't turn up on the doorstep at 11.30 last night drunk with 2 girls hanging on him, giggling saying they wanted thier nails done.. they were kidding of course..
Then I drove them back to thier home, my oh was in bed thinking I was still in the house.

Swinging testicles.. lmao :biggrin:

Haha boys ay!

I've got all that to come, my son is 13, ridiculously handsome with piercing blue eyes...he's oblivious to the stir he causes amongst girls......for now!

Haha boys ay!

I've got all that to come, my son is 13, ridiculously handsome with piercing blue eyes...he's oblivious to the stir he causes amongst girls......for now!

Oh you will have fun, at least we don't have the worry so much as with girls. I'd never seen these girls before, but they were going to walk home which would take them a good hour, just worried for them, so I thought I couldn't live with myself if something happened.

Yes he will go far in life, it's his charm !!! Not the spotty looks :suprised:

Oh you will have fun, at least we don't have the worry so much as with girls. I'd never seen these girls before, but they were going to walk home which would take them a good hour, just worried for them, so I thought I couldn't live with myself if something happened.

Yes he will go far in life, it's his charm !!! Not the spotty looks :suprised:

I've got two girls as well! I hope if they were in this situation the mother would act as you did w1nnie...I know I would.

Girls love a charmer :wink:

If he can make them laugh too he's winning!

I've got two girls as well! I hope if they were in this situation the mother would act as you did w1nnie...I know I would.

Girls love a charmer :wink:

If he can make them laugh too he's winning!

He's a good impersonator, can take on any accent, and he's cracks me up at times, and he doesn't smile much, so he's a natural, good luck to him, must look after him well cos he said he's going to take me round the world one day... I wish :biggrin:

He's a good impersonator, can take on any accent, and he's cracks me up at times, and he doesn't smile much, so he's a natural, good luck to him, must look after him well cos he said he's going to take me round the world one day... I wish :biggrin:

Ooooh yes look after him well.

I wish my 3 year old daughters tantrums weren't so earth shatteringly loud!

Large glass???? That's a bucket full lol. Hope you enjoyed it ( testicle free) :D xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I hadn't drank a bucket of wine followed by several baileys! Testicle free night but was awoken by needy 5yr old 2 hours ago to play make up! Now the 7yr old is making me watch sharks on you tube. The oh (who children belong 2) is still in bed! X

Oh and the wine glass is one of those that holds a bottle lol x

YAWWWWN......stretch...... and a very good morning ladies. .. What time of day is this? I have no kids (young ones) so why am I up so early? I'm so not getting up.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

YAWWWWN......stretch...... and a very good morning ladies. .. What time of day is this? I have no kids (young ones) so why am I up so early? I'm so not getting up.

I'm so jealous right now.....GET UP!!!!!

Soooo unfair miss bev! I have no kids but am currently being tortured!

I wish I was at my house in bed! X

It's rotten. I'll get up at 11. ..Because I can. ..mwahhhhhh. What is everyone up to today anything nice?

I feel your pain, I've been up for over three hours, so far I've been subjected to peppa pig, tantrums, playing hairdressers and now karaoke!

I have kids!
But I had to wake THEM up at 9 today because we are going out!
They are lazy!

I feel your pain, I've been up for over three hours, so far I've been subjected to peppa pig, tantrums, playing hairdressers and now karaoke!

Someone tell me. .. What is nice about having children?. I have tired eyes just reading about your last three hours. I suppose it wasn't too bad eighteen years ago when I was younger but I couldn't do it now. ..

We are now on xbox! I say we, I keep getting killed on purpose! 5yr old currently crying for cbeebies! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back