MAC foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard back within 3 days by email and was told that was good enough to use to shop in the pro store just showed the email saying I'd been accepted to them, card took about a month to come and you need that to shop online

I heard back within 3 days by email and was told that was good enough to use to shop in the pro store just showed the email saying I'd been accepted to them, card took about a month to come and you need that to shop online
I haven't heard anything yet [emoji17] X

I have M.A.C Studio Fix and Face & Body in my kit from college out of the 2 I prefer Studio Fix.
Although I'm not a big fan of mac x x

High five to whichever college you go to. It's not common to get such high quality makeup in a college kit so it's good to get some kit that's actually worth paying for.

High five to whichever college you go to. It's not common to get such high quality makeup in a college kit so it's good to get some kit that's actually worth paying for.
Tell me about it, mine was hideously cheap and vile and still cost me like £300 x

We had the grossest 'makeup' kit in college for NVQ. We had to use it too, for assessments. Awful stuff.

When I did further training, I was so glad when they brought out a bunch of professional brands for us to use.

ergh i had that student sbc kit, i think i have it lying around somewhere. it was not for me or my skin tone, i remember having to buy the darker generic kit - which also wasnt my skin tone. At the time i thought omg im a professional look at all my goodies!:eek::eek: then the google search button came into play and well the rest is history but noone can break my love of cheap crappy make up! i did love one particular pat butcher eyeshadow, it was my fav one of the entire kit! :D Gosh thats sad isn't it?! ;)

Latest posts

Back