Moyou plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! can u not buy the polishes separately to the plates x

I can't find the festive collection 01 plate anywhere :( have they sold out?

Xxx

I couldn't find it too so emailed them... got this reply.. :)

' Hi Jo,Thanks for your email.It will be back in stock on the first week of dec together with the other out of stock plates.'

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had a few problems with moyou recently.

I ordered pre sale and in stock but asked for the order to be separated. They agreed but it wasnt until several more emails and almost 3 weeks later that I received my in stock items....then they were incorrect!!

5 days later and I'm still waiting for my order to be sent correctly despite them telling me they'd do it straight away!

It looks like this isn't their usual standard of service but I'm not very happy or keen to use them again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't find the festive collection 01 plate anywhere :( have they sold out?

Xxx

Oh well that's more than disappointing, i was going to order the snowflake/reindeer jumper style ones :(, not happy at all now, I got so excited about them too.
I was going to order them last week but i thought i'd hold off and not be greedy and order another time, how wrong was I.

I couldn't find it too so emailed them... got this reply.. :)

' Hi Jo,Thanks for your email.It will be back in stock on the first week of dec together with the other out of stock plates.'

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Could do with having them earlier really :sad:

They had a huge amount of orders due to a page following on Facebook who received word of a 30% discount code only available til nov 1st so everyone was ordering the presale plates which won't get released til Dec 1st....I ordered all the Christmas plates and was lucky to receive mine but a lot haven't got theirs yet and will have to wait xx

thanks! can u not buy the polishes separately to the plates x

I use konad polishes with my moyou plates and they work fine x

They had a huge amount of orders due to a page following on Facebook who received word of a 30% discount code only available til nov 1st so everyone was ordering the presale plates which won't get released til Dec 1st....I ordered all the Christmas plates and was lucky to receive mine but a lot haven't got theirs yet and will have to wait xx

WHAT! 30% off code, oh bum i didn't know of that one, hate it when i miss out :sad:

I did this with one of the moyou plates

Attachments

• Design083L-2.jpg
    Design083L-2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 636
that is so gorgeous ! , i have just ordered some , and have got into stamping i sold my konad years ago but now theres just so many pretty things , i love doing it over shellac :D

that is so gorgeous ! , i have just ordered some , and have got into stamping i sold my konad years ago but now theres just so many pretty things , i love doing it over shellac :D

Last year i had loads of monster bundle plates but i sold them on ebay cos i couldnt get on with them, regret it now

I love these moyou plates xx

mine have never taken longer than a week and i order from amazon.
Im not a huge fan of MOyou plates as they need lots of polish to fill due to depth of design and i get lot of airbubbles. 10/10 design 7/10 useability. Much prefer Dashica or konad.

Have you tried one of the soft silicon XL stampers? I find this works better than the Konad stampers with the MoYou plates

Have you tried one of the soft silicon XL stampers? I find this works better than the Konad stampers with the MoYou plates

Yes my order came on Friday and I hate to say it as I have a lot of konad and BM plates but the MoYou stamper is amazing and so are the plates x

Hi everyone, I've just received my order today and having problems. My stamper isn't picking up the design at all! I'm using the moyou stamper, scraper and polishes :( xx

Sometimes you have to prime your stamper. Try dabbing it on a lint roller. A lint roller is perfect for removing left over polishes. Repeated acetone use could break it down. If still not working wipe with acetone. Sometimes a very light filing helps.

Sometimes you have to prime your stamper. Try dabbing it on a lint roller. A lint roller is perfect for removing left over polishes. Repeated acetone use could break it down. If still not working wipe with acetone. Sometimes a very light filing helps.

When ever I stamp I always begin by going over the plate and stamper and scraper with my Isopropyl alcohol first it drys in seconds and then it's good to go :)

20% off 20% off

Just saw on fb if you log in or create an account on the MoYou website..checkout using code Sammy20 for 20% off...you have to be logged in x

Latest posts

Back