My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I got the app about a year ago an never really used it, but tomorrow I start my 30 day detox, diet an exercise bootcamp, so have decided to use the app to record my food intake, I tried it out today an I've only used a third of my daily calorie allowance (1000 daily) so I don't think it's going to be as hard as I thought, I have 3 45min bootcamps a week, 1 personal training session an a strict diet with no alcohol for 30 days!! All to lose a stone 2 dress sizes and tone, wish me luck I'm gonna need it;-)

Hi all, I got the app about a year ago an never really used it, but tomorrow I start my 30 day detox, diet an exercise bootcamp, so have decided to use the app to record my food intake, I tried it out today an I've only used a third of my daily calorie allowance (1000 daily) so I don't think it's going to be as hard as I thought, I have 3 45min bootcamps a week, 1 personal training session an a strict diet with no alcohol for 30 days!! All to lose a stone 2 dress sizes and tone, wish me luck I'm gonna need it;-)

Ooo good luck I've always wanted to do a bootcamp! Keep us posted I'm azendi if you want to add me on my fitness pal ... Don't forget to take pics before and after x

Ooo good luck I've always wanted to do a bootcamp! Keep us posted I'm azendi if you want to add me on my fitness pal ... Don't forget to take pics before and after x

Yeah I will keep you posted, I'll add you now, an yes I've took the before pics just need to do my measurements :)

I've had a right shonky week food-wise and haven't done my shred for a bit now too so gonna get back on track tomorrow. :)

I think i need this app.in my life. Does.it only work.with a mixture of dieting AND exercise only ive a broken leg at mo, did it 5 weeks ago n have put o weight since n i had loads to lose beforehand anyway!! Im in a boot for next 6 weeks too so really limited to what i can do

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think i need this app.in my life. Does.it only work.with a mixture of dieting AND exercise only ive a broken leg at mo, did it 5 weeks ago n have put o weight since n i had loads to lose beforehand anyway!! Im in a boot for next 6 weeks too so really limited to what i can do

No it can work for you, it will make you aware of calories in everything you eat! As long as you log every morsel that passes your lips.
You can set your calorie intake daily it's up to you - you can do it from computer also..
Try it ;)

Oo forgot to say sorry bout your leg speedy recovery x

This might make you feel better, you'll still lose with it

I lose MORE weight when I DONT exercise! lol hope your leg heals quick x

Last edited:
Weigh in tomorrow for me 😱👍👎???

starting again on monday now! Middle of the week seems abit of a silly time to start! Argh where is my will power!?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Iv had the app since Monday & it's really helping me. Im jojo3387 if anyone wants to add me?!
Good luck girls xx

1.4lb lost today
But
Best friend and sons birthday today so out for lunch then tea!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I really can't quite believe how many calories are in a bowl of cheerios!!!
Thought I was having a relatively healthy breakfast???!!! Maybe not!! 350 in an average bowl with semi skimmed milk :-/

I'm stuck for breakfast ideas, what do you all eat for breakfast? I need quick & easy options!!

Switch to special k instead! X

I really can't quite believe how many calories are in a bowl of cheerios!!!
Thought I was having a relatively healthy breakfast???!!! Maybe not!! 350 in an average bowl with semi skimmed milk :-/

I'm stuck for breakfast ideas, what do you all eat for breakfast? I need quick & easy options!!

I usually have 30g of cornflakes with semi skim milk, think its 178 calories, or I'll have a kit kat for 107 calories with a coffee, or 2 pieces toast with light butter or jam or nutella (love nutella lol)

or other options are

Belvita biscuits
Alpen bars
Activia yoghurts
Tracker bars
fruit
Porridge etc..

I'm allowed 1250 per day so I try split it up something like

Breakfast - 200

Dinner - 300

Tea - 600

Snacks - 150

I earn extra calories every day for excercise (gym & work) & use some usually when watching soaps as I am a big tv snacker lol

It's worked for me so far, good luck x

Switch to special k instead! X

I had the asda own version of special K yesterday & it was just as much!! Dread to think what's in kids cereal x

I had the asda own version of special K yesterday & it was just as much!! Dread to think what's in kids cereal x

Kids cereals is usually sugar. 200-250 average for a bowl of cereal with semi skimmed milk is normal. If it isn't full of marshmallows and chocolate, it's fine, honestly. :) If you still think that's too high you can opt for other things outside the carb category like egg white scramble, yogurt, fruits, but you really don't wanna go too low in calories for breakfast or lunch because that's when your body is active. In the evening is when you wanna keep it light because that's when you're winding down and getting ready for sleep.

I'm six foot three and fifteen stone and I'm on there too- it works for all shapes and sizes :)

I did spend one night out pathetically putting pints of Guinness into the app via my phone, and then running it off with a 10k the next day.

I have that app but been using mynetdiary, might use the fitness one as good everyone can help each other with tips ect x

Latest posts

Back