My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've downloaded it too girls & I look disgusting! Can't wait until she starts shrinking a bit x

I've been a right saddo and saved a pic and going to every week so I can - hopefully - see her shrinking lol.

Oh it's exciting having friends!! Haha the reason I keep under 1000cals is I've been drinking the wonderfull slim fast!! Haha not fun!!

Im on day 2 of measure up (asdas version of slim fast) and im gettin quite used to the weird water shakes haha coz im doing fluids only apart from dinner (snacks are smoothies :D) solid food last night was a real effort!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Ooh I forgot to add, I've also got mybaripal :) its a little person who you set your size to and custom then s/he will mirror your changing size/shape haha like a little wiimii :)

Hehe what a cute app! My avatar looks like freakin Cartman!

Those drinking slim fast. What do you think to it? Losing anything? I got chocolate shake that i mix with skimmed milk. Tastes nice.

Just uploaded pik of mybaripal if its worked im a ryt fatty!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340715145.972724.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340715145.972724.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 38
Im on day 2 of measure up (asdas version of slim fast) and im gettin quite used to the weird water shakes haha coz im doing fluids only apart from dinner (snacks are smoothies :D) solid food last night was a real effort!

Go to boots really slim fast is half price!! It's like £2,60 for a tub! I didn't think I'd like chocolate but it's my fab so far!

I also mix slim fast with water I'm not a fan of milk! It don't say on the packaging that you can use water but I really don't like milk so water it is! I also find it thick enough with water. With milk it would be really thick!

I'm finding it ok so far I only have half in the morning then a full one for lunch and the chocolate flavour stops me wanting chocolate!! I saw it on offer at boots so thought I might as well try it for that price!

Go to boots really slim fast is half price!! It's like £2,60 for a tub! I didn't think I'd like chocolate but it's my fab so far!

I also mix slim fast with water I'm not a fan of milk! It don't say on the packaging that you can use water but I really don't like milk so water it is! I also find it thick enough with water. With milk it would be really thick!

I'm finding it ok so far I only have half in the morning then a full one for lunch and the chocolate flavour stops me wanting chocolate!! I saw it on offer at boots so thought I might as well try it for that price!

Thats quite cheap, how many servings per tin? Measure up is only 4 quid for 9 servings... Read a review that SF has more calories and sugar per serving so thats what swayed me! Does need a proper shake to get the lumps out though... Wonder if that classes as exercise :p

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340717208.768910.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340717208.768910.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 33
So pudgy! Hehehe

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340726209.287982.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340726209.287982.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 33
Thats quite cheap, how many servings per tin? Measure up is only 4 quid for 9 servings... Read a review that SF has more calories and sugar per serving so thats what swayed me! Does need a proper shake to get the lumps out though... Wonder if that classes as exercise :p

12 servings per tin. I do mix it with water so there is less cals, but yes there is a lot of sugars in SF but then most diet shakes have lots of sugar in to make them drinkable!! I bought one of the shakers there nice in the morning with ice in them!!

Them little people remind me of the wi!! I hadn't been on ours for years and when I did my little person almost doubled in size!! Haha

Omg I thought my husband and I was the only ones mad about my fitness pal
Brilliant app

My calorie intake is 1200 a day!!
Loving It!!
Username ccampbell483

Add me!!!!

I used to do sf but the shakes didn't fill me up enough so I tried some protein shakes from myprotein, only 210 kcal per shake and I'm full till lunchtime (and you mix with water) :)
I must go find my log-in for my fitness pal and add some of you :) xx

Hmm say no more... Ha ha
5c0f31b8-3205-643a.jpg

We all look the same size! Not looking forward to weigh in day fri.. Gulp x

Im weighing on friday too... Goin out for a friends birthday saturday night so would be nice to know ive lost something in my first 5 days so i can undo it all with cocktails haha dont have much of a social life so il be back on track by monday!

Oo see how we go.. I think if I weigh fri and have a slip up over the weekend I can pull it back ! 😝 this week won't look good I can feel it already x

We all look the same size! Not looking forward to weigh in day fri.. Gulp x

I noticed on the first baripal posted (sorry can't remember name & on phone so can't scroll and look) that even tho all the baripals look same rotund shape our personal weights differ for it, for instance mine is 198lbs I don't mind sharing that but another may only be 100lb and her baripal look like mine too lol.
I do love the lil bowling ball look tho and know I will love her just as much thin too lol.

Eek weigh in day is creeping up.

I noticed on the first baripal posted (sorry can't remember name & on phone so can't scroll and look) that even tho all the baripals look same rotund shape our personal weights differ for it, for instance mine is 198lbs I don't mind sharing that but another may only be 100lb and her baripal look like mine too lol.
I do love the lil bowling ball look tho and know I will love her just as much thin too lol.

Eek weigh in day is creeping up.

Soo true, yep dreading weigh day I've been so pants this week!

Can i ask why do u weigh? I dont weigh because i dont think its accurate. Your weight is different every time of the day. I weighed 11 stone before i started exercising. I lost 5cm of my stomach and an inch and a half of my arms and same with thighs. And i still weigh 11 stone!

Latest posts

Back