Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get a refund, but it was disappointing, because they really are worth it.
Thats no good, what were you trying to purchase?

I recently received a couple of fab things, and the seller is so so sweet

Thats no good, what were you trying to purchase?

I recently received a couple of fab things, and the seller is so so sweet
diamond sequins. it was just a check-out purchase to see how it'd go. I might try to get the forms, but I won't hold my breath over it

please send me your sellers' links

only made 1 order from there and never received it

I'm with Bronstar, you should have contacted them about it. Usually you get emails saying your buyer protection is due to expire after a certain length of time, and they ask you to rate the seller and item, etc. they take missing things seriously. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but don't let it put you off if you see something you want.

I'm with Bronstar, you should have contacted them about it. Usually you get emails saying your buyer protection is due to expire after a certain length of time, and they ask you to rate the seller and item, etc. they take missing things seriously. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but don't let it put you off if you see something you want.
I did contact them twice, they extended my buyer protection. I didn't have any problem at all with the seller, but bottom end the item never arrived. Not sure why, but ever since capital controls, some things from China or Hong Kong get hung up and never arrive. Never lost anything from any other country and it's usually 1/10 China items I buy (even from ebay), but it was still disappointing

I did contact them twice, they extended my buyer protection. I didn't have any problem at all with the seller, but bottom end the item never arrived. Not sure why, but ever since capital controls, some things from China or Hong Kong get hung up and never arrive. Never lost anything from any other country and it's usually 1/10 China items I buy (even from ebay), but it was still disappointing

Very disappointing, and out of everyones control. Frustrating too I would imagine :confused:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472032930.634280.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472032939.582163.jpg

Britney Spears ooops I did it again

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472033230.318682.jpg

I got a freebie gold foil love it

This post isn't going to be me excitedly showing off my new purchases but after the whole chrome nails eruption I've seen on the magpie glitter FB page & lots of people asking about no wipe top coats. Today someone posted about elite99 which I've never even heard of but her dr confirmed she had had a chemical burn / reaction. The post then moved onto Bluesky and I'm actually truly horrified by how many people have come forward to say they use it! Most said 'you have to purchase from a reputable seller' to which a number of people have replied 'I buy from diva world who are official bluesky distributors' so I've looked these up and found an ebay shop, selling BS for £5.50!!! - I'm sorry but just because they claim to be official distributors that does NOT make them reputable retailers as well! I don't see OPI, Calgel, Bio or CND with an official ebay shop, I'm speechless...

This post isn't going to be me excitedly showing off my new purchases but after the whole chrome nails eruption I've seen on the magpie glitter FB page & lots of people asking about no wipe top coats. Today someone posted about elite99 which I've never even heard of but her dr confirmed she had had a chemical burn / reaction. The post then moved onto Bluesky and I'm actually truly horrified by how many people have come forward to say they use it! Most said 'you have to purchase from a reputable seller' to which a number of people have replied 'I buy from diva world who are official bluesky distributors' so I've looked these up and found an ebay shop, selling BS for £5.50!!! - I'm sorry but just because they claim to be official distributors that does NOT make them reputable retailers as well! I don't see OPI, Calgel, Bio or CND with an official ebay shop, I'm speechless...

I've had too many endless wars with people over this and the bluesky lot are really beefing up about how you can also buy CND from eBay etc they actually have the front to compare them to bluesky

I've had too many endless wars with people over this and the bluesky lot are really beefing up about how you can also buy CND from eBay etc they actually have the front to compare them to bluesky

I would totally use the crying with laughter face right now. I've seen that so many times - yes but are CND or any other top nail brand selling directly on ebay - no? I guess these people will just believe what they want to believe!

I feel I'm suffering from purchase withdawal... I need to buy something bling :oops:

I feel I'm suffering from purchase withdawal... I need to buy something bling :oops:
Ohhhh maybe some glitters or some crystals :)

I've just spent my evening swatching glitters and additives :p

Last edited:
I would totally use the crying with laughter face right now. I've seen that so many times - yes but are CND or any other top nail brand selling directly on ebay - no? I guess these people will just believe what they want to believe!

It's really funny when some turn round and say I've gone from using CND to bluesky lol

It's really funny when some turn round and say I've gone from using CND to bluesky lol
I honestly don't know why anyone would do that, and willingly... Sigh :confused:

I honestly don't know why anyone would do that, and willingly... Sigh :confused:

Surely they haven't used genuine shellac? I mean I'm baffled

Surely they haven't used genuine shellac? I mean I'm baffled
I would imagine not, I've never personally used bluesky, but I mean we always read about it, but surely they can't even be comparable?

I offer Shellac and Gelish, but have to say I love gelish for colour range and stuff, but I find the smell quite offensive especially compared to shellac (perhaps it's not and its just me, as I'm quite sensitive to smells), but I personally absolutely favour Shellac, I find it quite versatile especially with the colour range when layering or using additives. Perhaps it's just me :rolleyes:

Seriously? Lol I'm in shock why would anyone! It can't be because it's cheaper, Quality over quantity, 1 bottle of CND over 2 Bluesky bottles any day of the week. But I must admit I am a complete snob when it comes to my products :rolleyes: I suppose it's like using Swarovski crystals or those 3000 gems for £1:99 on eBay .... Any professional just wouldn't!

Latest posts

Back