New Shellac Colours 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is is me or is the grapefruit one very much like strawberry smoothie? Purely by th look of the bottle?

Do hope not.

Pastel blue, mint green, violet, yellow and an orange would be fantabulous!

And cant wait for matching polishes, so glad our company listed to feedback!

Yes, let's hope they have listened ;). As this will put Shellac in Pole Position!! :D

It's the only thing Shellac is missing, the extensive colour range that some other brands have, pastels being a huge one should affirm its position at the top!

If you look at some of the other Spring 2013 fashion blogs on that link I posted, you'll notice in the other titles theres mentions of other "pastel" coloured nails..so maybe those are more of the new shellac colours.

I'd personally love a lovely shimmery lavender or a shimmery mint green.

OMG!!!!!! Found a press release on cnd, which shows the new colors :D. Super super excited!!!!!! cnd always seem to get to sooooooo right :)

they are gorgeous!! I'm not a fan of odd numbers though, and there's only 5... :(

Wow very excited for them to come out they are lovely and will be perfect for spring summer :)

Ooohhh pretty!! I love the blue/yellow!!

Aww they are lovely

Love them, fresh colours can't wait

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Just looked at them and can't wait to get them on myself.... Forget the clients! Lol

Awesome! I was disappointed with the last lot of colours if i'm honest..love these new ones though!

Love the Limeade one especially.

Love the blue, green and grapefruit infect love them all and I would wear all of them at once. Would look nice and summery :)
Vicki x

I CANT wait to try these, now the only problem is which one to wear first? Maybe they brought out five so we can put one on each nail?!! :)

I think these are all beautiful and will look amazing if we can find coordinating glitter to do gorgeous pastilly rockstars!! xx

Can see some nice Easter nail art bunnies and eggs being created with these beauty's xx

Love them! Now all I need to do is convince my daughter that we need to postpone her bday by a few weeks so I can buy these! Can anyone see a what will be 10 year old agreeing to it? Her bdays the day before pro beauty lol xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I think these are all beautiful and will look amazing if we can find coordinating glitter to do gorgeous pastilly rockstars!! xx
I'm sure i've read somewhere on FB from S2 that they willl be bringing out some spring/summer twinkle additives too. So i'm thinking these will be fresh colors too.

I'm sure i've read somewhere on FB from S2 that they willl be bringing out some spring/summer twinkle additives too. So i'm thinking these will be fresh colors too.

Yes I saw this too xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Soooo excited!!!! Just reeeeeallyyyyy hope theyre not see through and quite bold!

Latest posts

Back