Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was meant to be going Sunday but have been tuck down with flu, laryngitis and sinus infection. I'm also 18 weeks pregnant so can't take any good medicine. I'm so annoyed, I was really looking forward to going.

Anyway, pity part of this post over. If I can't go, can I still get some of the deals online? Is there much difference in the prices/deals you get online?

Ha! Yes you are.... I hope the car boot is cleared out for me!!! I'm taking it very seriously!!!
Are you not sitting in the car with us then?? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, can anyone tell me if s2 do any offers at the shows or not please xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going unfortunately this time :sad: I've been looking st starting up with spray tanning though, done some research, saved the money, thought I'd hang on til end of the month. So glad I did as nouvatan has 20% off! Eek can't wait x

Hiya, can anyone tell me if s2 do any offers at the shows or not please xx

They normally have a couple of offers on - it's usually something like a bundle of items bought together for a discounted rate.

I was thinking that I wouldn't go this year due to the extreme queuing last year and my lack of funds but I've just won £30 worth of Orly goods that I can only pick up at the show ...

I have never been and get jealous when everyone talks about it.....my only excuse is I'm scared to go on my own!!! I'm gonna man up and see everyone at the next one!! Xx

I have never been and get jealous when everyone talks about it.....my only excuse is I'm scared to go on my own!!! I'm gonna man up and see everyone at the next one!! Xx

Oh for goodness sake I'm essentially going on my own planning to meet up with loads of people also going alone there! Come join us in September we will look after you!!!

Oh for goodness sake I'm essentially going on my own planning to meet up with loads of people also going alone there! Come join us in September we will look after you!!!

Well that told me!! Lol I am I'm coming sept no excuses!! Xx

Im going alone, cant wait!!! A day all to myself (child & husband free) with loads of goodies to check out & chat to nice people :) #happydays

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone im so excited for tomorrow question is have I got enough funds im taking £120 to get l&p and opi gel colour and nail forms with the bacic prep work bits and pieces oh and shallac :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am around all day on the Sunday and Monday. Crazy person that I am!

Mat x

Plan to be there all sunday :D

Hi guys, getting super excited about the show now but just wondering about parking at the excel. I know it has a car park but does anyone know how much it is or would it be better for me to upgrade my PB ticket instead?
Thanks so much x

I cant wait :) great start to my birthday xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone im so excited for tomorrow question is have I got enough funds im taking £120 to get l&p and opi gel colour and nail forms with the bacic prep work bits and pieces oh and shallac :D

I think you will need more.... Just being realistic! Shellac alone is £xx a bottle! Gel color is £xx!

I cant wait :) great start to my birthday xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

oooh me too, its my birthday on the monday! im going on the sunday :D

Omg really maybe have rethink lol thats pricey theres a supplier near me that sells opi £xx a bottle x

Omg really maybe have rethink lol thats pricey theres a supplier near me that sells opi £xx a bottle x

are they an official supplier?
Also there will be discounts at the show, crystal nails is doing 20% off as are a lot of other suppliers, but i dont think sweet squared are

Latest posts

Back