Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg really maybe have rethink lol thats pricey theres a supplier near me that sells opi £xx a bottle x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure if you have any shellac yet or your CND lamp but your whole budget won't even cover the smaller shellac into pack which has CND lamp, a few colours and all your prep bits.

Maybe this will be a good opportunity for you to have a browse and choose your products so you can order them later on? Unless a deal is too good to miss out on ��

Enjoy the show ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not going to name any companies but i want to warn people about teeth whitening - you cannot do teeth whitening unless you are a dentist. people will tell you that you can but the Dental Council of Britain will send you a letter and threaten to fine you and prosecute you. I dont want anyone else to get burned

Hi yes it is :D its the london nail bar in Chelmsford xx

Ive seen a few deals in scratch mag :D

Hi guys, getting super excited about the show now but just wondering about parking at the excel. I know it has a car park but does anyone know how much it is or would it be better for me to upgrade my PB ticket instead?
Thanks so much x

The Excel website tells you all the parking info. It's £15 for 24hrs, but I have no idea if it accepts notes or just coins. It just says no change given. To upgrade your ticket to include parking is £20 I think, so not worth it unless you want access to cordoned off areas full of rubbish and not enough chairs to sit down. They referred to these as VIP areas last year.

Can't wait for this show! Will be going tomorrow! Does anyone know if nailharmony will do the extra discount if you wear you're Gelish Tshirt? I have heard of this in the past but this is my first beauty show 💅😍

Is anyone going to the HD Brows workshop ? I also won a free seminar but when I tried to book the hot wax one today it wouldnt work :( was i to late ?

Can you get treatment done at the show wouldn't mind having my slugs sorted out :D

I'm actually going to bed soon in preparation for tomorrow! I will be there bright and early with strong coffee tomorrow!

I'm actually going to bed soon in preparation for tomorrow! I will be there bright and early with strong coffee tomorrow!

Absolutely. . You have to spend some of it with me. ..mwahhhhhhhhhh. See you tomorrow. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone got the PB plus ticket including parking? There's no instruction on how we display this and no ticket or anything for the window so im a bit miffed? I expected something to come with my ticket but when it arrived today it doesnt mention it?

You're good! I'm just having another glass of wine. Still in two minds whether to go or not. Hubs has said he'll give me a lift to the train station tomorrow morning so no driving but I'm not sure I can face it! Thing is if I don't go you'll all be on here raving about the fantastic day you had and I'll feel like I've missed out on something mega!

Bag packed & ready to get up in the morning and jump on the train :D
Excited!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

You're good! I'm just having another glass of wine. Still in two minds whether to go or not. Hubs has said he'll give me a lift to the train station tomorrow morning so no driving but I'm not sure I can face it! Thing is if I don't go you'll all be on here raving about the fantastic day you had and I'll feel like I've missed out on something mega!

Oh just come... When else do you get to mingle with such intelligent, hilarious, good looking, like minded individuals as good selves?????

I wish I was going too. And would love to meet up with some geeks too.

Maybe next year

I wish I was going too. And would love to meet up with some geeks too.

Maybe next year

No maybes ch-ela ;)

I'm still awake, I'm going to have my own bags on my face to pack stuff in lol.
My alarm is set... That is about all :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm up!! About to get in the shower! My alarm still hasn't gone off! Was set for 5.30 but after waking up 4 times I give up! I'm too excited! :)

Latest posts

Back