Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up too! I can't wait. :)

Jenny xx

Up, just about awake.... Showered and getting ready :)

Just dragged myself out of bed- alarm wasn't set till 8, but I think I'm too excited!!!!

Im on the DLR train now. Not far now. Already spotted ProBeauty ladies on their travels :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's going to be busy! Lots of people milling around eager to get into the show!

Don't say that fozzy-I'm running late just left home!!!! At London bridge station- now hurry up bus!!

In the queue waiting for the doors to open :D :) at the Excel

Had tickets, hotel booked. Had to cancel a few days ago so gonna miss my first ever PB. Gutted. 😫 Have fun ladies, looking forward to hearing all your stories. 😊

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I am very very jealous! Last year we had to miss out as my mum fell & broke her arm badly the morning of the show, and this year I have had to miss out cos hubby is working away & mums on holiday so no child care.
On a positive note, by the time I finally get there I should have enough money saved to clear the stalls out!
Have a wonderful time everyone xx

Wahoo. Here and S2 order collected. It's absolutely manic! Time for a coffee and a sit down before venturing round the rest of the show. Have fun everyone!x

The day started well as there was an offer on and my train ticket from Basingstoke only cost £18 return. Got here nice and early and ran straight to lash perfect and picked up fab free gift (loads of stuff in there), collected my gorgeous prize from Orly, went and had my eyebrows done at PR and picked up the new eyebrow kit (got free makeup bag there), treated myself to mascara from Artdeco as recommended by Rinn, picked up some free crazy angel spray tan (hmm don't have any kit) and plonked myself down for a coffee and panini. I'm looking at the sweetsquared brochure now but their queue is still massive - intact it's outside the main doors. No good offers for me because I'd only want new colours and neon collection and there're normal price so I think I'll just pay the p&p. I feel that I'm missing something being all done within an hour! Maybe I'll go back and buy some glitter! Xxx

Ooh I'm loving all these updates! Kind of wish I was there today but going tomorrow as decorating the house today with the hubby.

Ok im done :D got everything I needed.....and more!!!Oops lol. My S2 bag is bulging :D now to cart it all home :(

Im not going to name any companies but i want to warn people about teeth whitening - you cannot do teeth whitening unless you are a dentist. people will tell you that you can but the Dental Council of Britain will send you a letter and threaten to fine you and prosecute you. I dont want anyone else to get burned

this is true but it is the General Dental Council

Anyone fancy a meet up at Excel? Say 12 o'clock to the right of the entrance as if you were exiting the main doors. Be nice to put some faces to names from Salongeek forum?

Anyone fancy a meet up at Excel? Say 12 o'clock to the right of the entrance as if you were exiting the main doors. Be nice to put some faces to names from Salongeek forum?

I wish I could but make sure you take LOTS of pictures of certain companies and their "dentists"

the General Dental Council would love thos pictures im sure

I survived. Got there just after 10, eased my way round, bought new couch covers, nice memory foam cushion for my couch, stocked up on PR...to be delivered, watched the lovely Kim Lawless work some magic on someone's eyebrows, and Jack Dunn defuzz a guy. Bought some Heaven skincare, also some lovely mani/pedi massage cream and scrub from OPI, and thanked the lord I don't used CND. The queue was soooo long! I love Pro Beauty, its the best show of the year hands down!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My stash of goodies from today :):D:D:D

Attachments

• 1393167577942.jpg
    1393167577942.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 380
Im so excited im going tomorrow! Has anyone visited sparitual, nsi, nail harmony is there any good offers?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back