Shellac from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you any idea of the launch date for Cyprus?.....

I can't make it to the event :cry:, so I'm having to be content with snatching bits of info on Shellac through this thread.

Hey Angela, hope to see you (and all the other Scottish Geeks) at our Shellac Launch at our Annual Open Day on Sunday 16th May...lots of great things happening along with the mighty Shellac!

I am on Day 9 of Shellac and it still looks like liquid...so many wonderful comments about my nails...have attacked them with all the usual nail-techy things as well as LOTS of cleaning...still perfect - no wearing, no shrinkage, no loss of shine and the colour (Hot Chillis) is just stunning!

We will be doing FREE classes at The Fingertips Centre from May 5th - onwards, watch the EVENTS board for dates.

Hey Angela, hope to see you (and all the other Scottish Geeks) at our Shellac Launch at our Annual Open Day on Sunday 16th May...lots of great things happening along with the mighty Shellac!

I am on Day 9 of Shellac and it still looks like liquid...so many wonderful comments about my nails...have attacked them with all the usual nail-techy things as well as LOTS of cleaning...still perfect - no wearing, no shrinkage, no loss of shine and the colour (Hot Chillis) is just stunning!

We will be doing FREE classes at The Fingertips Centre from May 5th - onwards, watch the EVENTS board for dates.

I'll be watching the Events board and will definitely be at the open day. Looking forward to it. :green:

I'll be watching the Events board and will definitely be at the open day. Looking forward to it. :green:

I'll be there too - yippppeee! :Love:

I have seen those today and I have touched them and they are fantastic. I was the last to leave as usual)))

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh lucky you...you touched the shellaced nails!!!! LOL I can't wait to see it for myself!

I wonder if there are plans for adding more colours as time goes on?

Ooooh lovely! Thanks for the info!

I wonder if there are plans for adding more colours as time goes on?

I'm sure I read on an earlier post that there are another 12 colours being launched by October. (This will give us all time to save up again :biggrin:).

oohhh bring'em bring'em....
I have so many clients who would fall in love with the Shellac, or more like potential clients, as many don't want enhancements, but are to heavy handed to have polish last 14 days....

No removing of shine!!! I didn't realise that.

>< So excited!!!

Went to my local Cosmoprof today (I rarely go there because they don't have much for nail techs - it's mostly hair products) and she's never heard of Shellac and has no clue if they will be stocking it or not.

Aren't 7.3 ml bottles a little too small for the price? Would the brush pick up all the product at the bottom so we don't waist too much? And yes, we cannot wait to try them!!!

The ONLY reason we have Shellac in Ireland now, is because CND have allowed Countries that have Events or Trade Shows scheduled before the Global Launch May 1st, to show the product, as they know that lots of our Customers attend these ,and it is the only opportunity that we may have all year.
Each Country may include some or all colours,may include lamp or no lamp etc etc.
You need to contact your Distributor for these details.
We have included other items that are not readily available here in our kits,such as D-solve,Colour Pops etc.
I hope this clears up a few things.

Hi I will ring for prices tomorrow if thats ok, a friend of mine who lives in Ireland gave me a rough price for uk costing, will ring her tmoz obviously she was wrong. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back