Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray Tantastic

Reaction score
How can i get the most of my soloution i only got 2 apps with 250ml help ???:cry:
Im doing this as a business and wondering how i get the most from my 1 ltr bottles

Who did you do your spray tan training with?

Which spray tan machine are you using & which brand solution are you using?

Could you fill in your profile details and your training info please, that way, we can see where you are in your career AND ADVISE ACCORDINGLY. Sorry, caps lock came on!

Thanks

How can i get the most of my soloution i only got 2 apps with 250ml help ???:cry:
Im doing this as a business and wondering how i get the most from my 1 ltr bottles

sorry I dont fully understand your question here....could you elaberate so we may help :hug:

Sounds like you probably have your gun too high. Try turning the gun down. You can practice spraying on a piece of couch roll. If it's at the correct setting then the spray shouldn't come through the other side of the couch roll. Turn your gun to the lowest setting, then turn it one quarter turn and spray on the couch roll. If you need a bit more spray then turn it another quarter setting. Do this till you have the right amount of spray without it coming through the other side of the couch roll :)

Latest posts

Back