take a look at this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect ten

Reaction score
What a fantastic Chair!!

I have never seen one before - sorry this doesn't help much!

i want them so bad, i live in sweden and they sell them in america

I've definitely seen them somewhere - I'll see if I can find it for you

Trin
xx

Hi a salon in my local area has them but i dont know where they purchased them maybe you could give them a call and they could help you? the salon is called Bellissima Fantasia they are in Edinburgh and there number is 0131 556 8989. Maybe they could help

Hi!

What fab chairs.....................
I have seen some of there's chairs made from wood,in a shop in our Town (stourbridge)i don't now how much there cost,but i could ask if anyone is interested!

Oooooh no, I dont like them, they look very strange!:eek:

jac extreme said:
Oooooh no, I dont like them, they look very strange!:eek:

i think they are sooooo cute

Lucky Star said:
Hi!

What fab chairs.....................
I have seen some of there's chairs made from wood,in a shop in our Town (stourbridge)i don't now how much there cost,but i could ask if anyone is interested!

see if they have a website so i can take a look at them

perfect ten said:
These are all american websites, i've checked them all
Yes - as I said, perhaps call one of those suppliers and they may be able to give you the details of a local supplier.

Trinity Nails said:
I've definitely seen them somewhere - I'll see if I can find it for you

Trin
xx

Thank you trinity

ok i'll try that

Kirsty Dalton said:
Hi a salon in my local area has them but i dont know where they purchased them maybe you could give them a call and they could help you? the salon is called Bellissima Fantasia they are in Edinburgh and there number is 0131 556 8989. Maybe they could help

thanks for the number i'll give them a call

Kirsty Dalton said:
called Bellissima Fantasia they are in Edinburgh and there number is 0131 556 8989. Maybe they could help

i called him and he said they ordered them from America, im afraid of the fee i have to pay in customs to get them.

well if you dont ask you wont know........

Professionails used to sell them, not sure if they still do. They're called Europalm Luxury Chairs and cost £350/£375 each.
You could always call or email Gina Brooke-Wavell and ask if they still do them.
0845 230 5253 or [email protected]
hth

Latest posts

Back