take a look at this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI daniella from holland her we have the chars her ilove dem too you have them in every color.White hand ore black red,bleu,pink,black nails.TRY www.nailsonly.nl the have them .iF I no wer you are from i try closer too home for you greetings Daniella

perfect ten said:

These chairs are sold in the Netherlands bij The Beauty Company
http://www.beautycompany.nl/

On the homepage go to shop.......then zoek op product.......scroll down to salon inrichting.......then click on zoeken. Then look for the NP HANDPALM STOEL STANDAARD and the NP HANDPALM STOEL VERSTELBAAR (on page 2-3)

The customer chair (standaard) is 292 euro and the nailtech-chair (verstelbaar) is 360 euro.....without taxes!

I hope I could have been of any help.

Greetings Astrid
www.creativewithnails.nl
The Netherlands

i was trying to see if i found them in europe first before i ordered them but it's too late i already ordered them.

i got my chairs now:biggrin: , they are so cute:biggrin: , i bought them from america it cost me a boundle to ship them, but i love them.
you can see them on my website.

I havnt got a clue where to get them but they are great! Keep on the look and let us know!
Liddy xxx

Latest posts

Back