The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I used to have some that were like cycling shorts,
it just made all the fat spread out to my knees and under my boobs :green:

I swear they were actually scuba diving shorts y'know ??? :confused:

You should worry, I had a fat neck and wobbly toes:eek:

No big pants for me. I'm fat. Even if I was put into a neck to toe stretch suit I'd still be fat, so I'm not even going to try, and I'll be sooooo comfortable!! LOL xxx

No big pants for me. I'm fat. Even if I was put into a neck to toe stretch suit I'd still be fat, so I'm not even going to try, and I'll be sooooo comfortable!! LOL xxx

Thats the point of view I'm rapidly reaching with my outfit. I don't want to wear slimming anything underwear cos all it does is roll down or roll up. I've (uncharacteristically) decided to wear a dress so my only thing is do I wear tights or show off nasty lilly white anaemic legs............Its not easy buying tights for a wide, short person :rolleyes::lol:

It'll be your arms aching too - as it'll be you trying to scrape me up !!!!

Nah, i'll be on the floor with you laughin my ar*e off!! :lol::lol:

Since I've been peering at all your little avitar pictures of yourselves, so that I'll have some chance of recognising you, I've realised that you are all young and gorgeous! You'll all recognise me easily I think. I'll be the old fat woman in the corner. Now with the added extra of a huge spot appearing on my chin! LOL

I'll be the little grey one sat in the corner with a bag on my head, a balloon in one hand, and a parcel right behind me ....

:green:

Since I've been peering at all your little avitar pictures of yourselves, so that I'll have some chance of recognising you, I've realised that you are all young and gorgeous! You'll all recognise me easily I think. I'll be the old fat woman in the corner. Now with the added extra of a huge spot appearing on my chin! LOL

Hey! No you won't!:hug:

If it helps, when I tried my new frock on for the partaaay (see my blog for picture link - the red one) got the hubby to zip me up & I said, 'Well, what do you reckon?' He said, 'It'll look better when you get rid of that big zit on your back!!' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So off I went to look - as I don't have zits on my back - normally. Anyhow, it was a red looking mole! Caught it with my bra strap or something! He's been slapped! LOL

I'll be the little grey one sat in the corner with a bag on my head, a balloon in one hand, and a parcel right behind me ....

Ems what are you like! :lol: :hug::hug:

Errmmm.....is there something you need to explain? Or have a little chat about????
( no clue as to what Ems is on about??!)

My avatar might actually be closer to what I look like now than the pic of me I did have before! Oh except you need to think saggy shire horse :lol:

Since I've been peering at all your little avitar pictures of yourselves, so that I'll have some chance of recognising you, I've realised that you are all young and gorgeous!

Errmmm.....is there something you need to explain? Or have a little chat about????
( no clue as to what Ems is on about??!)

Oh Emmsy, you are lovely! Well can we sit together in the corner for a while till you get your confidence up and abandon me? LOL xxx

I am all cute and cuddly and furry....
(but i promise to shave before the event) lol

...and I shall be the fat ageing Goth in the corner! :green:

...and I shall be the fat ageing Goth in the corner! :green:

Isn't it fab how we all have such great self esteem and high opinions of ourselves!! :rolleyes::lol:

Well you can't miss me, cos of my hair:)

Look for the round old trout with white hair, if that isn't enough just listen - I'll probably be talking............I usually am:green::green::green:

In that case... Ill be the one with the big boobs :eek:

In that case... Ill be the one with the big boobs :eek:

Rub it in why don't ya :rolleyes:
I AM NOT JEALOUS !!!!!! (yeah right !!! lol)

Rub it in why don't ya :rolleyes:
I AM NOT JEALOUS !!!!!! (yeah right !!! lol)

At least they don't get in the way when you are working:green:

Latest posts

Back