The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive just watched that too, and it makes me sick, like youve just said that it has just advertised a salon like this.:mad: :mad:

I have just seen that...and have come on here to rant...i can see others have beaten me too it:lol:

Cant believe it....they didnt show the drilling part! plus she had taken her mask off....she just about managed to speak English:rolleyes:

Nikki needs some educating in nails!!

Hmmmmmm Wonder what her new 'agent' has told her to do when she went back in?

well judging by tonight's episode it's to have big tantrums and moan about the coooooold. Well put some clothes on and you'll be surprised how much warmer the world is! You'd think she'd have brought some jumpers back in with her. :smack:

well... there was nothing else on tv worth watching so we had to endure BB while eating dinner... I can honestly say I've not laughed as much in a long time at Nikki and Glynn in the diary room... and when it came to Nikki's speech as to why she'd keep Richard in the house i said "it's ok love, you've pulled" only to hear my kids and hubby (!!!!!!!!) tell me that Richard's gay... well, we p'd ourselves, although i think they were laughing at me rather than with me lol.
you can get up off the floor now Sass, this is my 2nd post in the BB thread lol :lol:

Wow sandi you posting on here is as rare as me posting in the nail art forum. I agree that Glyn and Nikki were funny! can't beleive you thought Nikki was after Dickie, she's after Pete!

God that Nikki need booting out pronto she is the most annoying thing I have ever come across :rolleyes:

God that Nikki need booting out pronto she is the most annoying thing I have ever come across :rolleyes:

Yup. Shall we show her the door Lelli?!

Agree with you there. You obviously haven't seen her today on the live feed on E4. She has pulled out all the stops for todays tantrums - the spoilt little thing that she is!!!!!!!!!

Agree with you there. You obviously haven't seen her today on the live feed on E4. She has pulled out all the stops for todays tantrums - the spoilt little thing that she is!!!!!!!!!

Oh did I miss more of her lol I mean I have kids of 10 and 16 and if either of them acted like Nikki I would have to slap them :)
HARD LOL

can't beleive you thought Nikki was after Dickie, she's after Pete!
just goes to show how much i don't watch it lol... sorry peeps, but as Sass will back me up, i don't :D
although, after tonights episode i wonder if i should have lol

I am just watching bb little brother and they just showed where Niki gets her nails done......:eek::eek::eek: it's an mma salon!!!! How disgusting they get advertised :mad:.

Yes and have you seen her nails?? I caught a close glimse when she went back in there.... they are awfull!
Iv seen way better on here and I think that mine are way better than them, and I'm not a pro! :eek:

woke up feeling like I want to slap Nikki for some weird reason....

apparently she has a tantrum tonight (last nights party) and she kicks off coz they gave her and ashlene a joint award at the bb award ceremony. she cried in the diary room.

why is everyone so sad when they only have one day left.

pathetic.

who is gonna do a pole so we can vote for the winner.

i want richard to win!

apparently she has a tantrum tonight (last nights party) and she kicks off coz they gave her and ashlene a joint award at the bb award ceremony. she cried in the diary room.

why is everyone so sad when they only have one day left.

pathetic.

who is gonna do a pole so we can vote for the winner.

i want richard to win!

I like Richard too, on BBLB on channel 4 this morning he was interviewing someone ( can't rmember who she was ) and she was asked if she still wanted Richard to win and she replied
' ooooo I just love dick '
I nearly spilt my coffee laughing, it was a bit early!

LMAO!

I just love his honesty!

He said to someone 'Of course I want to win and the money would come in useful but I came in here with problems on the outside and those problems will still be there to deal with when I get out'.

He is just such a sweetie!

He is, I disliked him for a while when he turned quite bitchy but I have on the whole really enjoyed his entertainment

Well, fellow suspicious geeklings.... READ THIS!! :eek: :eek: <H1>Big Bro fixes it so Ash loses</H1><H4>From The Daily Star, 17/08/06

BIG Brother bosses have been fixing it to stop Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace winning, it was claimed last night.
She's the victim of a smear campaign to spike her chances, said a mole who is a disgruntled member of the BB team.
He alleges they were desperate to "engineer" a final night involving lovebirds Pete Bennett and Nikki Grahame plus Welsh teenager Glyn Wise.
The insider says in an internet leak that Ash, 27, dubbed the Ghetto Blonde, was shown in a bad light at every opportunity because she'd been a "spanner in the works."

Those claims were backed up by footage shown over the past 24 hours edited to show her crying in the toilet, sulking, refusing to join a party, going to bed early and looking miserable.
Aisleyne's late rush of popularity with punters to become second favourite behind Pete to win the £100,000 prize has annoyed BB chiefs.
And the mole claimed it had "ruined the bets" of some employees.
It had also damaged Channel 4's plans to groom Nikki, 24, and 24-year-old Pete for stardom in future telly shows, he said.
Many fans have decided to vote for Ash as a protest against the decision to "fix it" for Nikki to return.
According to the member of the Big Brother team "there has been some rather sharp practice" towards Aisleyne.
And, he added in a leaked message on a gossip website, a decision has been taken to have "one last go" at Aisleyne over the next 24 hours.
According to the mole: "BB never expected Ash to last to the final week and, to put it in management terms, she has been a spanner in the works. Ash's hardcore support has been totally unexpected. And as a result tasks, editing, and presenting have been engineered to produce a negative response to her.

"For more than a month BB had been planning a Pete/Nikki/Glyn final three. This is now looking very remote.
"Nikki's volatile and unpredictable behaviour has put paid to it and ruined the bets of several employees here.
"What BB did not expect was the swing in public support for Ash over the last week, helped by the return of Grace, Nikki, Mikey and Lea."
However, the mole added that if the plot to discredit Aisleyne does not succeed by today bosses will "jump on the Ash bandwagon".
A BB spokeswoman last night denied any attempts to fix the show and insisted: "Everyone gets equal coverage."
The bookies are still convinced Pete will win. William Hill&#8217;s latest odds are: Pete 1-4 on, Aisleyne 3-1, Glyn 10-1, Nikki 40-1, Richard 66-1, Jennie 100-1.

</H4>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18/08/06

LUSCIOUS Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace is the red-hot favourite to win Big Brother tonight after fans bet £2million on her in a single day.
In a sensational twist, the 27-year-old has now wiped out Pete Bennett's lead.
Tourette's sufferer Pete, 24, had been a massive 20% ahead in the polls at one stage.
But his backing dwindled, and last night Aisleyne overtook him after 24 hours of amazing support from the voting public.
Her lead is a narrow one, but comes crucially on the final day of this series.
And that's had scheming Big Brother bosses foaming at the mouth last night.

As we revealed yesterday, they've been accused of editing the Channel 4 show to put Aisleyne in a bad light and stop her winning the £100,000 prize.
But following our story, fans piled on the votes for her, and splashed the cash at the bookies.
Coral spokesman Simon Clare said: "The gamble on Aisleyne has smashed all previous records. In the last 48 hours, we have taken thousands of bets on her across Britain. If she wins, bookies will pay out millions."
Other firms reported the same. One betting insider said: "It's amazing how much has been splashed out. At least £2m has already been taken."
Now BB bosses, who stood accused of trying to fix the show, face seeing their plans scuppered.
They wanted her to trail in the voting, leaving lovebirds Pete and Nikki Grahame, 24, as the final two in the house.
A show insider said last night: "Aisleyne could be about to pull off the biggest shock of the entire series."
Our revelations yesterday have sparked a massive debate across the nation about BB's "cons".
Mouthy Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles, and Capital Radio's morning host Johnny Vaughan, are among those who have been engrossed by our reports.

But there are allegations that show bosses are STILL trying to fix it so Aisleyne doesn't win. Fans claim the voting system has been rigged against her.
Her family and supporters say text and phone votes for her are failing to register or are going to Pete instead.
Aisleyne's grandmother Maureen Wallace, 65, said last night: "I've now had it proved to me that it's a fix. I sat texting for Aisleyne to win 50 times on my mobile.
"Each time it accepted the text and charged me, but only once did it reply saying my vote had been cast. All I've got for 50 attempts is one vote.
"I used the same number every time and checked it over and over again. It's not as if I'd get her name wrong!
"What chance does she stand if everyone else is having the same problems voting for her?"
Fan Donna Agnew and her pal Christina Gibson also tried to vote for Aisleyne, only to be told they'd backed Pete instead.

Donna, 22, of Saltcoats, Ayrshire, said: "I thought I had dialled wrong, so I tried it three more times. Each time I was told I had voted for Pete.
"I tried again the next morning and but it registered for Pete again. It's really unfair because Aisleyne deserves the votes."
Thousands of disgruntled Big Brother fans have now launched a last-minute campaign to make sure Aisleyne wins tonight.
They began Operation Back Aisleyne last night in a desperate bid to beat rival Pete. Internet fan forums have been inundated with messages of support. Within hours, more than 10,000 had responded and more than 400,000 had viewed the supportive comments.
One message backing the campaign read: "Her rise is down to Big Brother fans alone, who have seen the caring, honest and sisterly side to the Ghetto Princess and raged against the frustrating Endemol bias she's endured.
"If Aisleyne wins, for the first time we will truly see a people's champion."

I'm out tonight and I am going to miss the final, and judging by Tsia's post I am quite glad I am. What a farce!

Well i cannot say I'm surprised. I always think this every year. I thought it odd that they didn't show Jennie's or Ais's future auto biographies either. I think the public has been aware it's been fixed for a long time, that's why I have not voted at all this year.

Latest posts

Back