~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who went tongith then - i watched it - but missed the elimination (nature grabbed my attention lol)
Michael Underwood (broken ankle from last yr).

................it should have been Todd IMO :lol: (but don't get me started about Todd)!!!!!!!!
We've had MAJOR disagreements in our house about him tonight LOL

I agree with ya - todd should go, his clowning antics are getting boring now - he should have gone last week.....................

its a skating comp - not a clown of the year comp - and todd dont have what it takes to stay in

its a skating comp - not a clown of the year comp - and todd dont have what it takes to stay in
I knew there was a reason I loved ya :lol: :hug:

Ok now its a joke!!

YES Todd is entertainning BUT reasonable skaters are now leaving and hes not:mad::mad:

Out of the 2 im glad melinda stayed :green:

Me too! I want Jessica to win and Todd and RAY to go please please please!!!

Me too! I want Jessica to win and Todd and RAY to go please please please!!!

Sorry I want Coleen to win then Jessica next LOL

I just watch it for Daniel Whiston so I want Roxanne Pallet to win just so i can drool over him hahaha :lol:

I just watch it for Daniel Whiston so I want Roxanne Pallet to win just so i can drool over him hahaha :lol:
I loved Daniel and Gaynor in series 1

OMG i HATE Ray hes just too GOOD:mad::mad:

I really think its time Todd went hes useless and no longer funny!!

Everyone seemed to suffer with nerves tonight.

I really like Roxy now she stands up to Jason and he really doesnt like it and i thought she was good tonight.:green:

Melinda and Todd for the skate off ....PLEASE!!!....and Todd to go...it's just not funny anymore.

Why Melinda?...not becase of the stumble...but the boobs...PUT THEM AWAY GIRL!!!

I can't believe I am going to say this...but Ray was absolutely brilliant.....I was totally mesmerised by that performance...I don't even think I blinked in case I missed a bit!!! :eek:

methinks Roxanne was Minxed tonight- Silver Lightening - did anyone else notice?

Izzi I agree about Melinda and her 4 boobs LOL.

I thought that maybe Colleen would be in the skate off because maybe people thought she wanted to leave and would not subject her to the torture by not voting for her. I am glad she stayed though.

I knew one of the judges would save Todd, but I thought it would have been Jason since he said earlier that he was disappointed by Ellery.

methinks Roxanne was Minxed tonight- Silver Lightening - did anyone else notice?
To be honest, this is probably the only programme I watch where I'm not looking at their nails :lol:

Izzi I agree about Melinda and her 4 boobs LOL.
Bless her... she's got too much 'up top' and needs her balcony sorting out!!!

I'm surprised that nobody's come on here raising the roof with the cheers that TODD HAS FINALLY GONE :lol:
About bloomin' time too lol

Another fabby show, Ray was amazing and really seemed to enjoy himself on the ice tonight.
Roxanne's headbanger was a disappointment, but I understand why Daniel didn't go ahead with it due to her foot placement, better to be safe than sorry eh? Although, the part of the routine where he got hold of her feet was quite shabby, hence the points I suppose???
I'm still loving Colleen :)
All in all a great cpl of hours viewing :green:

I really think Colleen really did well and tried hard. I Loved Bette at the beginning

Latest posts

Back