The Official TOWIE page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's Lydia as he showed it to her. I don't think that would make much sense?

It could be gemma! Or Lucy.

Missed it last night and can't wait to watch it back on iPlayer!!!!

I'm thinking Lucy maybe? Or even Sam? I don't nooo lol x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Well Ricky wrote on twitter after the show. "here's a clue, it's not who you all think" so who do we all think aha? I think he's thinking everyone maybe thinks its Sam?

Well Ricky wrote on twitter after the show. "here's a clue, it's not who you all think" so who do we all think aha? I think he's thinking everyone maybe thinks its Sam?

I think it may be Sam! Hmmm but then again :o x x x

I think it's Lucy!

Perhaps its a male! Gok look a like he he, sorry forgotten his name.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Perhaps its a male! Gok look a like he he, sorry forgotten his name.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Omg gemmas other half!!!!!! Ahaha x

Read this online thismorning!
And there is more discussion around who is sending Ricky saucy text messages, with the person finally being revealed.

Gemma Collins holds a kaftan party and hairdresser Bobby tells Lydia Bright: 'I just think us all being under the same roof today you can you feel the awkwardness, everyone knows.'

She replies: 'One of the messages went along the lines of, quote, I’ve got a bit of a wild side if you have, question mark, wink

Well then!!! My boyfriend said about two minutes before they showed that,that it would be her....shocked.....

Omg it was Gemma texting Ricky! Naughty!
Rhiannon x

Omg im so shocked! Asif it was gemma!

Wow I'm shocked, not watching until tomorrow but can't believe it! What about Charlie the dancer x x

I no!!! I don't get it....:-/

Latest posts

Back