The Official TOWIE page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont no what it is with these so called "celebs" going all diva!! They must forget how they got there in the first place x

Well that was a depressing episode...
Rhiannon x

I really dislike Arg, who are all these silly women apparently throwing themselves at him? He's trying to be a player but he's not good looking or suave enough to pull it off..
Poor Lydia in tears over him.
Then there's Gemma, did you see how she totally skirted around the issue with Jess lol
At least her and Charlie are finished now, that was never going to work! Xx

Is it just me or does it all seem a bit too set up now??

Definitely!

The whole bit the other day where Gem was revealed as the secret texter....when Ricky walked in and said "hi, you alright" and it was completely silent.....is that like Gem to not say anything?! She'd be like "'ELLO BABE"

I felt so sad for Charlie tonight, I've always liked Gem but she was a total b***h to him. I felt so sad for him when he was saying he wasn't Essex enough and how he was scared what clothes or shoes to wear.....bless him!!

Feel like the show made a bit of a mug of him really!

Oh it's so set up, I couldn't even watch the last series but I think there have been a few more 'real' scenes now.
Wish Kirk, Mark and Amy were still in it and certainly wouldn't miss Lauren G.
Would like to see more of Chloe, Lauren P and Bobby xx

I sky plus it watched it last night so set up. Gemma was talking to jes with her hair half up and Down the two mins later standing at the bar her hair was down curly supposed to be the after party in the nigt club. Not sure if Gemma was even wearing same dress gotta re watch. My other half also said one min arg hair was gel next it wasnt lol x

Haha I never noticed that, I'll have to look out for these wee mistakes now lol xx

I sky plus it watched it last night so set up. Gemma was talking to jes with her hair half up and Down the two mins later standing at the bar her hair was down curly supposed to be the after party in the nigt club. Not sure if Gemma was even wearing same dress gotta re watch. My other half also said one min arg hair was gel next it wasnt lol x

Ahhh very good work! I'm rubbish at noticing mistakes.

I'm normally so good at noticing these things but I completely missed that one!
Rhiannon x

I was wondering today, do the girls wear strip ladhes as opposed to semi perms? If so I wonder why as I would have thought they would have wanted them to last as long as poss what with looking glam all the time. They seriously don't apply strips every few days do they ?! xx

I was wondering today, do the girls wear strip ladhes as opposed to semi perms? If so I wonder why as I would have thought they would have wanted them to last as long as poss what with looking glam all the time. They seriously don't apply strips every few days do they ?! xx

I always wondered that too x

I always wondered that too x

They showed a clip of one of the Billie putting on some strip lashes but I read somewhere that Jess wears SP's so I don't really have a clue lol Xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

They showed a clip of one of the Billie putting on some strip lashes but I read somewhere that Jess wears SP's so I don't really have a clue lol Xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Yeah I now remember seeing that Wednesday.

When I went in to my local therapist to have a patch test for Hollywood lashes (well excited btw!), she was saying how they most likely wear strip lashes to get the full on fake look. She also said that people were misinformed about Katie Price as it was revealed she uses Hollywood SP's but what it didn't tell you was that she then applies strip lashes on top!

Maybe the TOWIE lot do that as well then!?

I do love Jess' lashes.

xx

Latest posts

Back