The Official TOWIE page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel really sorry for Charlie! He seems like such a nice guy.
Rhiannon x

omg wasnt expecting it to be Gemma

What a shocker! My jaw hit the floor when I seen that! Her face looked quite like she was going to cry?

No, not Gemma. It could have been anyone else but not her! I really like Gemma and I'm disappointed in her now.
I do wonder how much of this is set up though!

What a shocker! My jaw hit the floor when I seen that! Her face looked quite like she was going to cry?

Didn't she!? She looked well upset!
Rhiannon x

I didn't watch much of the last series as I hate how set up every scene and conversation was but I've watched the current series and things seem to be flowing a wee but more naturally.
Don't get that Charlie at all, I think he's only with Gemma to get in the spotlight. I think the way Mario treats Little Chris is horrible, he's meant to be his friend and all he does is put him down.
I can't look at Sam without seeing Marks mum lol.
This Ricky guy looks like he's been inflated or something and he has very small shifty eyes- untrustworthy lol
I think Gemma was just texting Ricky for a laugh and for a bit of banter, she obviously thought they were friends cos she looked really upset when he said to stop...
But the real issue is Billies dog- it looks like its ill, shaking away in that bee outfit lol xx

I feel really sorry for Charlie! He seems like such a nice guy.
Rhiannon x

me too! lol i loved his dancing :) x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I guessed it was Gemma, I'd noticed the little looks she gives him.

I cant wait to watch it today! Im so let down it was Gemma though, i guess i would rather it have been Jess now even though that was a boring outcome!
Ps I agree Charlie is one hell of a dancer, ive never seen nothing like it:eek:xx

I've been thinking about it. I think they have set up that whole texting thing for some extra drama. Gemma??? I know she's been banging on about sex alot but you cat be daft enough to text someone else in the show dirty messages because you KNOW they will get out an you will be humiliated! I just don't beleive it's for real. And how come everyone knew all about the texts an Sam knew everything about them. She wasn't acting like Ricky showed her them. But obviously Gemma wouldn't have either?

Who thinks the same?

I've been thinking about it. I think they have set up that whole texting thing for some extra drama. Gemma??? I know she's been banging on about sex alot but you cat be daft enough to text someone else in the show dirty messages because you KNOW they will get out an you will be humiliated! I just don't beleive it's for real. And how come everyone knew all about the texts an Sam knew everything about them. She wasn't acting like Ricky showed her them. But obviously Gemma wouldn't have either?

Who thinks the same?

I agree with this.

Who thinks the same?

Yes it is a bit suspicious. Ricky obviously showed Lydia and she was talking to quite a lot of the others about it so maybe that's why everyone knew. I don't get why Gemma would be texting Ricky though, he's hardly a Mick! Lol mind you neither is Charlie?!
Rhiannon x

In the newspaper they have intimated it was a set up....:rolleyes: but what has been odd is the so called relationship between Gemma and Charlie... comments were made on a newspaper online and someone who has known Charlie for a 'long time' has said he is 'wif Gemma' for publicity - his 15 minutes of fame. That makes sense as I don't think he is straight? Feel sorry for Gemma - I think she has been totally set up.... poor cow...

In the newspaper they have intimated it was a set up....:rolleyes: but what has been odd is the so called relationship between Gemma and Charlie... comments were made on a newspaper online and someone who has known Charlie for a 'long time' has said he is 'wif Gemma' for publicity - his 15 minutes of fame. That makes sense as I don't think he is straight? Feel sorry for Gemma - I think she has been totally set up.... poor cow...

Hmm all strange! Poor Gemma mind if she been texting Ricky (he scares me) she can't be that bothered with Charlie ! X x

i think its charlie texting rickey and the camera just showed gemmas reaction... rickey is a boy... gemma wouldnt be interested in him... thev been setting charlie up as gay for weeks...

sent from my mobile :-D

Ooh I like ur thinking passion4beauty, although I think someone (maybe Lydia, I can't remember exactly) referred to the texter as 'she'?

Wow just read Lauren g has been axed from the show after showdown with bosses! xx

Where did you read that lila?

Can't say I'm bothered, she makes me cringe. She's always the one that makes me remember it's not real ha ha. Can't wait for tonight eeek!!!

Latest posts

Back