The SEO Help Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately just doing the onsite stuff is normally not enough to rank in google. If it was that easy I wouldn't have a job!

You are ranking at 103, 10th page on Google, which isn't good at all. No one clicks that far through the pages.. Yeovil seems like quite a competitive area I'm afraid, and you won't reach anywhere near the front pages without spending some money.

Pinknails I can't comment on Mr.Site at all as I have never used it! No idea what it's like for SEO.
Right thanks.
I'm sticking myself on Google Maps!

Would love a quick peek at mine please
beautydrawer.vpweb.co.uk

Right thanks.
I'm sticking myself on Google Maps!

Definitely something EVERYONE should do now Google are including local listings in the search results pages (Google Venice update)

Hi, what a wonderful thread!

My website is with Vistaprint as I'm a bit rubbish at this stuff. I'm wondering, if I was to cancel my website with VP, would they allow me to buy the domain name so I can keep it and have a new one built? I've emailed them about this but I can't get a definitive answer.

Also can anyone recommend someone to build a website for me? Have read through this thread and have got a few ideas but would love more suggestions. I'd prefer to go on recommendations.

Thanks x

Hi, what a wonderful thread!

My website is with Vistaprint as I'm a bit rubbish at this stuff. I'm wondering, if I was to cancel my website with VP, would they allow me to buy the domain name so I can keep it and have a new one built? I've emailed them about this but I can't get a definitive answer.

Also can anyone recommend someone to build a website for me? Have read through this thread and have got a few ideas but would love more suggestions. I'd prefer to go on recommendations.

Thanks x

Check out Klout Design they build all our company websites and we have about 12. A superb company who build with SEO and high rankings in mind.

We are number one on google for Salon Uniforms and our OMG site is number one for spray tan solution. Klout will get the results you need!

They do work with business startup ups and small companies and there prices are great. We regularly pass over salons and mobile therapist who come into our trade centre asking about websites and everyone they have dealt with has been delighted. Definatley better then free websites. Worth a phone call.

Check out Klout Design they build all our company websites and we have about 12. A superb company who build with SEO and high rankings in mind.

We are number one on google for Salon Uniforms and our OMG site is number one for spray tan solution. Klout will get the results you need!

They do work with business startup ups and small companies and there prices are great. We regularly pass over salons and mobile therapist who come into our trade centre asking about websites and everyone they have dealt with has been delighted. Definatley better then free websites. Worth a phone call.

Great, thank you do much. I'll give them a wee look.

Hi
I have tried to get my head around SEO without much look i think hence why i am getting no clients. I have designed my website all by myself and i am soooo not a computer person by any means (through 1 and 1)
I have put keywords into SEO part but never seem to find myself when i search so i must be doing quite a lot wrong.
If you have time to look that would be great.
www.beauty2cherish.com
kind regards Debbie

Thank you so much for your advice and input. It's very much appreciated.

Hi

Just doing my changes only just seen your reply xx

Last edited:
Changes made, tried tampering with google integration but have no idea what I am doing. How is it now www.ithacahair.co.uk

Hi all, been very busy in run up to easter, and chilling out over the long weekend! Will reply to all outstanding questions when I get a spare moment.

Cheers

Thank you for your time and expertise so far- very much appreciated! X

Seo your the best thank you sooooooooooo much xx

I use vistaprint website does anyone recommend a better one? With more features? Better templates? Etc?

Thanks for the advice this tread is great going to go on a seo mission tonight!

I use vistaprint website does anyone recommend a better one? With more features? Better templates? Etc?

Thanks for the advice this tread is great going to go on a seo mission tonight!
I use Moonfruit.
Here's my website
www.themagentaroom.co.uk

You'll need to do SEO yourself but they have great templates and features. I've just set up Google Analytics and Web Master on mine.

:)

Ok Im pickled... I'm with vistaprint and I don't know how to add these title pages or whatever they are? If anyone has figured it out can you pm me? I'm so confused lol!

Thanks x

I use clik pic they are great xx

Greats Tips SEO! :cool:

Latest posts

Back