Thread vein advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiralisedcat

Reaction score
Hi
So I had diathermy (electrolysis) performed for the first time on my facial thread veins about 2 hours ago. My face swelled a little, as expected, and immediately after I'd had them done they looked great (as in gone!)

However my skin and swelling has calmed down somewhat and I can see them again.

I presume it was my skin swelling preventing them from being visible before....but should these disappear straight away as they are treated or do they take time to 'die off' etc? When should I notice a difference?

I've tried googling but am not getting far! It was the one thing I forgot to ask!

Many thanks
Caroline

I would contact your therapist or doc who did this procedure on you to ask as we don't know the before and after notes or details. Anything to do with electrolysis is advanced training which 90% of the therapists don't actually train for these days. It isn't a short course more like a year or more.

Thanks for taking the time to come back to me.
I have messaged her but she won't see it until tomorrow afternoon and was trying to calm my potentially irrational fear lol!

I was just curious as to wether the actual method meant ones veins would usually disappear instantly or remain prominent to a few days weeks, in general.

I would say the latter but I am not qualified enough to give a definitive answer

Latest posts

Back