Very Upset!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you're being nasty at all... a padlock is needed badly.

the thing is, we don't like to say what we really think because it will cause bad feeling... I know I held back and tried to be helpful as opposed to saying what was really on my mind.

enough is enough, we all have our own opinions on this particular thread...
Angie is right, if nobody posts then the thread will disappear...

end of...................

NailStyle said:
this is just what i was trying to say...well said Laystar !!

why is it that whenever a thread like this appears and you are sick of seeing and reading it...just dont reply...if none of us reply it will just sink lower down in the threads and be burried...but if everyone keeps replying then it brings it back to the top all the time...I am only replying now to get the message across...just leave it alone. x

Is that the last you are going to say on the matter Angie?

LOL! sorry, I couldnt resist hehehe...:hug:

Jen ---- Zippit!

:evil:

Creative Tech said:
Last night when I was on this site I was CRYING :cry:!when I went into chat room to chat to some other geeks who where in there,I said"hello" but No one said "hello" or "Hi" to me,so I said "HELLOOOO"! again twice and still No answer :cry:. B]
um cant help noticing that u not making sense sarah.

Creative Tech said:
This is not right!the only geek who said "hello"to me when i came into chat room last night was tnight!lacslass didn't say anthing nor did the other geek who was in chat room then!B]

yeah i know i replied but couldnt help myself was hoping it would be closed when i went to reply but it wasnt.

One padlock coming right up.

Some Jerry Springer final thoughts:

1- The chat room can be a nut house. People have a hard enough time following each conversation in there. When you go in, please don't expect everyone to stop mid flow to talk to you. When I'm in there, ill type hello to who I can, when I can... however 99% of the time I'm staring at the keyboard trying to type as quick as I would normally speak. I am sure this is the same for many people there.
When in the chat room - you gotta fend for yourself and jump in the conversation or sit back and be a voyeur (which is amusing to).

2- Nobody here except for me and my bad ass self can see who is giving rep (bad or good). Ive been looking about and don't see anything too OTT. However I am watching close as some items seem very borderline. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE (and so do I ;) )

3- Lets all get over it now and go drink a nice cold Stella and fill in your Journals ;)

nJoy

game.set.match.lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back