1. Android App has been approved and can now be downloaded/updated. iOS App has been submitted.

Very Upset!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Creative Tech, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValencianNails

I don't think you're being nasty at all... a padlock is needed badly.

the thing is, we don't like to say what we really think because it will cause bad feeling... I know I held back and tried to be helpful as opposed to saying what was really on my mind.

enough is enough, we all have our own opinions on this particular thread...
    Angie is right, if nobody posts then the thread will disappear...

end of...................

2. Jen Smith

Is that the last you are going to say on the matter Angie?

LOL! sorry, I couldnt resist hehehe...:hug:

3. Jen Smith

Jen ---- Zippit!

:evil:

4. groovynails

um cant help noticing that u not making sense sarah.

yeah i know i replied but couldnt help myself was hoping it would be closed when i went to reply but it wasnt.

5. The Geek

Staff Member
    One padlock coming right up.

Some Jerry Springer final thoughts:

1- The chat room can be a nut house. People have a hard enough time following each conversation in there. When you go in, please don't expect everyone to stop mid flow to talk to you. When I'm in there, ill type hello to who I can, when I can... however 99% of the time I'm staring at the keyboard trying to type as quick as I would normally speak. I am sure this is the same for many people there.
    When in the chat room - you gotta fend for yourself and jump in the conversation or sit back and be a voyeur (which is amusing to).

2- Nobody here except for me and my bad ass self can see who is giving rep (bad or good). Ive been looking about and don't see anything too OTT. However I am watching close as some items seem very borderline. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE (and so do I ;) )

3- Lets all get over it now and go drink a nice cold Stella and fill in your Journals ;)

nJoy

game.set.match.lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.