Very Upset!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SarahSince I've been using this site, I've noticed that this is your second post complaining about people not being nice to you on here. I respect your honesty of airing your views openly. However, my opinion is that it is totally ridiculous.The majority of people on here are very professional and helpful. They know how to have a bit of fun too....Whatever you put into a situation in life is what you will get out. Geeks have confirmed that they reach out to you and you have ignored them.There are much more important things in life than worrying about people not speaking to you in the chat room and giving negative reputation.Would you run off and cry if you have a dissatisifed customer, or will you sort the matter out as swiftly and professional as you can?Today is Sunday Sarah, its a chill day, rise to the challenge, set yourself some new goals for coming week. You are a grown woman, act like one. Stressing yourself only makes you tired; it also causes controversy on this positive site....

Sarah, if i remember correctly you've just got engaged? well, i've just got married and i must say that planning my wedding was so much fun!! you have some great things going on in your life right now so you should focus on the good.....just think about how much fun you can have planning all the finer details that all help to make your day a memorable one!!

on a forum such as this, there are so many people coming and going all the time with so many different opinions there are bound to be crossed views at some point! it is also not very productive if everyone just agrees with each other and we all sit talking about lovely we all are!!!! we ask each others opinions because we know that we are like minded and all share one passion ~ NAILS!!

Now there is allot of positive, helpful and caring advice for you to think about, Sarah.

Much better than thinking about imagined sleights to you in the chat room.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon along with everyone else and come back again positive and refreshed next week.

Toodles as Samuel would say!

I may have a genuine explanation for you.
Ive been looking through threads before now and Ive seen a button that I didnt know what it did and just as I was about to press it the liitle caption came up and it said ''report bad post'' Phew was I lucky I didnt click it.
I don't know if you have to do anything else after you click it to continue with the bad report, I didnt want to try it to see.:rolleyes:
That may be the reason.
Anyhow, you can talk to me anytime, just PM me.
The majority on here are the same as me. YOUR FRIEND.:hug:

Sherry

clicking the Report Post button takes you to another page, you have to fill out some details before it goes to 'The Powers that be' so to speak :)

Sarah look at the site as you would the community, When you go out of the house does everyone speak to you.........No they don't ditto on here, Thats life am afraid. But hey don't worry about it and don't get upset the geeks who are friends with you will continue to be so, If others don't speak to you so what :wink2:

i read this thread a few times and honestly cant belive it

sarah - i do not know you personally but this is not healthy. you have so much going on in your life at the moment with moving and and also arranging a wedding. try and hold on to that.

we all have many things going on in our lives but this site is not your life you are. start living it and living it for you. we all have off days and maybe this was the result of it. i dont think anyone on here would intentially ignore anyone.

i know from a experience last week in the chat room when a few geeks were chatting i popped my head in to be nosy (lol) and poped out. i said hello had a little chat and popped out. they didnt talk loads to me but then i felt a little indecure lol. this is the person that went to earls court and was to scared to speak to anyone and i saw a few people lol.

i dont want you to take what im saying the wrong way as it does sound from posts that i have read of yours that you are senstive but dont worry about it. its a feeling that you can get over.

hope you read this and take it all onboard. loads of posts above mine are all saying a similar things.

loads of hugs

enough already...

i think you are right angie

can we end this thread

Creative Tech said:
HELLO!

Last night when I was on this site I was CRYING :cry:!when I went into chat room to chat to some other geeks who where in there,I said"hello" but No one said "hello" or "Hi" to me,so I said "HELLOOOO"! again twice and still No answer :cry:.Another thing that really upset me last night is that some of you are sending me BAD rep's and this is REALLY REALLY UPSETING me :cry: :cry:!And I feel really hurt by it all!
I really thought you my second family but now I really DON'T NOW! ! !

Hi Sarah.
I haven't been here for some days, as I am in Norway. When I came in today and saw this post, I felt I have to answere you (and maybe some others). A week ago, when I was at the chatroom at the afternoon, we were some people in the chatroom. We was into something and we all said "hi" to you lots of times. The only thing we got again was a sad smily. I asked you lots of times why you was sad and the only reply we got was a sad smily. I may have ignored you after about 10 sad smilies and no reply, but I really don't feel like bad person...

SO about the chatroom. I used it a lot the week before I went to Norway. I don't know many people in UK and I sometimes feel a little bit lonly. I know one person in Liverpool, Kaznails, and we are used to meet in the chatroom. We may be a little bit private, but really, I try to talk to other people too. (And I am sure I do, cause I have got some very good friends there.) Sometimes we are in the middle of a chat and it isn't that easy to jump into another... I know there are people who dislike me because I am talking so much with kaznails, but hey, do I really care??? NO, not at all. I would have done in the beginning (yes, I had a bad day in the chatroom one of the first times I visited it), but now, I have learned not to be sencitive about people here. We may be a "big family", but we can not like everybody if the family gets big enough and thats because we are all different people with different meanings, ideas, backgrounds, educations etc... There are people I really like here, some I don't like that much and the most, I don't know... Thats life!

Cec

This is not right!the only geek who said "hello"to me when i came into chat room last night was tnight!lacslass didn't say anthing nor did the other geek who was in chat room then!
tnight said:
when she came on a said hello everyone who was in the chat room said hello.
then she dissappeared.
then she came back and started putting sad faces on, so we ask her what was wrong.
everyone who was in the chat room last night was friendly, nobody was ignoring anyone.

SOME ONE CLOSE THIS B***** THREAD.:zzz:

jac extreme said:
SOME ONE CLOSE THIS B***** THREAD.:zzz:

Soon Paleeze .... its turning my stomach all this pandering ... get a life!

just stop replying and it will sink...like the titanic. xx

NailStyle said:
just stop replying and it will sink...like the titanic. xx
pmsl anouther great thread.lolxxx

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!

Dont worry sarah i know what i said and if you won't to continue this nobody will be talking to you,,,,,,,,, look at how you have made every one react this is not THE NAIL GEEK anymore its SARAHS MAD HOUSE and i think sam sould close this down now as i think your enjoying it to much,

Im 23 yrs old and i havent heard such a load of rubbish since i was @ school, which i might like to add i hated because of the bitchness!! She said this and she did that!!! AHHHHHH

My first night here, i went in chatroom and no-one spoke to me, but thats life. creativetech pmed me and i was really happy.

Ive put a couple of threads on since i joined and ive had nothing but EXCELLENT feedback from everyone.

Sarah youre a grown woman not a child!! Sorry for being blunt, but it puts such a dampner on a brill website.

Everyone else you're right shut this thread down!!!!!!

Ok! I think everyone needs to calm down now and just leave it!!

It's getting a tad out of hand now, from all sides! Someone is going to get really upset and offended soon and I don't wana watch ww3 break out on this site and i'm sure Samuel doesn't either!!

I'm not taking anyone's side here, simply because I cannot be bothered to join in! Threads like this come and go all the time and I personally am fed up with reading them! Can't everyone just play (or post!) nicely.

If you don't like someone on this board, put them on your ignore list. Or just act nicely towards them, there's no need to be nasty etc.

If you don't like receiving bad rep, then disable your rep thingy! Or, just get on with life!! A bad rep point is hardly a criminal record is it? It's not a black mark against you in the 'real world'!

I may sound evil in this post, but I am just simply bored of reading that people are upset cos of nastiness from people and rep points etc.

C'mon people, there's other crap going on in this world which is far worse! Please, just play nice! :green:

And someone get the padlock out and lock this thread up before it gets worse!!

this is just what i was trying to say...well said Laystar !!

why is it that whenever a thread like this appears and you are sick of seeing and reading it...just dont reply...if none of us reply it will just sink lower down in the threads and be burried...but if everyone keeps replying then it brings it back to the top all the time...I am only replying now to get the message across...just leave it alone. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back